Chapter 4

She ran away from him but she knew.. He wasn't going away anytime soon.

She closed her eyes wishing he would just vanish. But, when she opened her eyes, she saw him wearily looking at her. She hated he looked needy.  He desperately needed her to help him.

But she didn't know how. And those Blue Eyes That seemed to never let her go.

Everything was a blur. Nothing seemed to make sense to Katherine. She was exhausted due to all the drama she encountered and now this make belief story of another loner.

"Do you have a place to stay? " she asked him slowly. "No, I don't remember much actually, it's all hazy. I've been here for a long time now. Can you... I mean umm.. Can you take me with you...please? " he said hesitating to ask her.

Katherine thought over it. She had nothing to lose anyway. She decided she will take him with her and then in the morning shoo him away.

"Sure, let's go "

Katherine and Nathaniel walked slowly to Katherine's place. Nathan felt bad about using her for his advantage but he had to do it because what he wanted was much more important than anything else but he allowed his eyes to wander over the beautiful lady walking next to him. He could not help but feel a pull towards her. She was truly a beautiful specimen.

Maybe he was biased just because she was being nice to him. In any case he had to make her believe him and trust him.

Katherine walked coolly in front of Nathan but she knew she was breaking apart. Yet another year full of disappointment. She just felt like the universe had suddenly decided that she was being to happy yet again in her life so let's take that away from her.

She pulled out the key and unlocked the door. Threw her shoes away and directly went to bed. But before that she shouted " you take the other room and don't peep into mine or I swear to god I'll kick you hard where the sun doesn't shine so bright " with that she was gone.

Nathaniel chuckled. She had a lot of spunk. This was going to be interesting for him.