In my Head- Part 7

Start from the beginning

With this thought in mind my worry dropped a little and I stood up deciding to go and search for Simon to annoy him and provide myself with some entertainment; I stopped short however when I heard Amanda call my name, "David can you come over here?"

Amanda's POV
I finished talking to Alesha and as she turned to back to her phone, I looked around the room hoping for a distraction from my thoughts. No one was saying it out loud but we were all getting worried, no one had seen the boys since they left the restaurant last night and now they were late for work. This was so unlike them and I knew the others had the same worry as me, Where were the boys and were they ok? I remembered mentioning as they had left last night that I felt like something was up, they had both been very quite during the meal. Anyone would tell you that quite was not a word used to describe Ant and Dec, usually they would be loud and joke and have fun, however last night they had both remained mostly silent and then had left early after barely touching their food.

I began to wonder what was wrong with the boys and then I recalled how Dec's eyes had kept looking over at Ant and the way he would touch his arm as Ant appeared to get lost in his thoughts. Oh no, my heart clenched, was something wrong with Ant? I felt worry in the pit of stomach as I recalled the last couple years and I sent a silent plea to whoever might be listening to let Ant be ok, I couldn't bear a repeat of the emotional storm that we had all gone through.
I was still thinking about the boys and the way they had acted last night when something caught my attention shaking me out of my thoughts. Alesha was shaking my arm and calling my name while pointing at the TV we had left on in the background, "Amanda, look is that our hotel?"

I looked at the TV and felt my heart speed up as I saw our hotel on the screen, an ambulance was pulling up in front of it. Oh god, had something happened to the boys? I called out for David hoping he would tell me we were being silly and that it wasn't our Hotel at all.

Alesha's POV
I watched as Amanda stared off into nothing lost in thought, I noticed she was biting her lip which meant she was worrying about something. I wondered if she was worrying for the same reason I was? I was worrying about Ant and Dec, it wasn't like the boys to be 2 hours late to work; and even more worrying was the fact that they hadn't called. I couldn't help but remember the way they had acted at the restaurant last night, Dec had seemed worried and Ant had seemed sad and upset about something. Ant hid his emotions really well from us but it didn't do him any good because we could all tell he was upset; we could tell from the way Dec had sat very close to him all night and how he had even rested his hand on Ant's arm while they ate.

The boys had one of the most remarkable friendships I had ever seen, anyone who knew them would agree. They were more like an old married couple as opposed to best friends with the way they always knew what each other wanted or needed without having to speak a word. Whenever one was upset no one could console them but the other, Ant always went to Dec for comfort and reassurance; and Dec would do the same by always going to Ant. I knew something was wrong last night because Dec hadn't taken his eyes off Ant the whole night, and Ant had stayed very close to Dec. I felt sick as I worried that something was wrong the boys, I couldn't stand to see them upset or hurt.
I was looking for a distraction, I would have paid money to see Stephen walk through the door with one of his silly games or tricks. Stephen's games always had a way of taking your mind off things and even though we teased him I enjoyed his presence and the way he lightened the mood sometimes. No wonder he got along so well with the boys, I smiled to myself as I recalled the way they would team up to mess with us; the boys loved Stephen and Stephen loved the boys.

I hadn't really been focusing on the TV but then I saw something that drew my attention, our Hotel was on TV. There were paparazzi everywhere and a reporter was saying something, I felt my blood go cold. I turned to Amanda shaking her while asking, "is that our hotel?"