Chapter Twelve | Colors

Start from the beginning

"Oh Georgee!"

I laughed, he stared at me not getting the memo.

"Oh George!"

I laughed again; he clearly was not getting it.

"George!"

I smacked him.

"What the hell was that for?!"

He laughed before noticing that he spoke and covered his mouth. The comments started to freak out responding with...

"Was that George?"

"Is George at Dream's house?"

"That didn't sound like he was on a video call!"

I instantly broke out in laughter.

"Idiot now everyone knows I'm here!"

He complained, that just made me laugh harder.

"George is there!"

"He's at Dream's house!"

"Omg I can't believe it!"

We both broke out laughing again. I confirmed to the chat that George was in fact there. They loved that of course, for some reason a lot of our fans shipped us. Well, I understand why. The stream went on as George and I answered many questions regarding how we met each other in Florida, they loved it. We ended the stream and I remembered something.

"George aren't you colorblind?"

I asked.

"Yeah, Green and Red why?"

He asked curiously, I knew what I had to do.

"Remember those glasses I was gonna give you?"

"Uh.. yeah?"

He laughed, scratching the back of his head.

"We should get them!"

I smiled at him, he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What really?"

"Yeah! Come on I'm sure my dad is outside let's go!"

I smiled, dragging the excited boy outside to my car. We got in and I drove to the nearest optic store, peeking over at George the entire time. When we arrived I practically dragged him inside the somewhat small grey building.

"Hello! How may I help you?" A young woman asked when we walked inside, it wasn't a busy day; many kids and parents were at school.

"My friend here has proton colorblindness and I was wondering if you had glasses to help him with that?"

I tried to calm my excitement.

"I'm sure we do! Come with me and we can get some fitted for you!"

She smiled; George redundantly followed her. I followed not far behind, not letting George out of my sight for many reasons unknown to the store clerk. The checkup went on for a bit, but the level of our excitement just kept raising. I cannot believe we will finally be getting the glasses for him. When they were done, he tested on some glasses and I had to help him pick them. I decided it would be funny if he got a pair of lime green glasses.

"I won't be able to see the color, you idiot!"

He crossed his arms.

"Sooo?? The whole point we are doing this so you can see green?"

I laughed, and he glared at me.

"Very funny!"

He laughed back; we broke out into laughter when the women came back over to us.

"Decided on a pair?"

She smiled at us; I turned to George.

"I guess."

He looked at me and handed her the green pair and she smiled. We left the store, still laughing; the glasses would be ready in a week. I knew George was very excited and so was I. I did promise him I would get them, didn't I? We snuck out every morning to check the mail until finally, we got a small package. We had to keep our cool until we got back inside my room. Once inside, we freaked out.

"They're here!!"

"Yeah yeah calm down."

I laughed, as he looked back and forth at me and the glasses box in my hands.

"I can finally see red and Green!"

He jumped up and down, I just laughed.

"Well before we do that, I should probably put something on."

I smiled grabbing my signature green hoodie, putting it on.

"Your hoodie!"

He smiled, hugging me. I handed him his glasses. He opened it up slowly, smiling so brightly it made me feel warm inside.

"Hold on let me get my phone out."

I laughed, he looked at me.

"Are you serious? You're actually gonna take a photo?!"

He laughed at me.

"Indeed, how else are we gonna show your viewers that you finally got them?!"

We laughed; He looked at the glasses case, then up at me.

"What are you waiting for?! Open it!"

I was just as excited as him, He opened it and his mouth dropped. This was really happening.

"Put them on! Put them on!"

I jumped up and down and he smiled at me, looking down and putting them on.

"Look at me, George!"

I smiled at the boy.

"I can't believe this is happening."

George was too busy freaking out to look at me.

"Look at me George it'll be great!"

I smiled widely, He finally looked up. He looked at me closely before breaking out in tears.

"Is that green! I can see green! Clay! I can see what your wearing!"

He smiled, hugging me tightly.

"Yeah! you can now stop hugging me so you can see your own outfit!"

I laughed pushing him off me.

"What?! Red! Yes red! I can see the red on my shirt!"

I smiled widely; I had never seen him this excited in my life; It was a whole new world to him. I was glad I was there to see it.

"Yes, I know; exciting. Stand still so I can take a picture, you idiot!"

I laughed trying to get him to stand in place. I was finally able to take the picture before he went back to freaking out. I handed him the phone, he looked at the photo smiling before hugging me again. I blushed; I am so glad he loves them after all. He posted the photo tagging me in it. we got into bed; he placed his glasses on the table cuddling into me, holding me tightly. It was so nice, and I knew now that George was fine with it; even enjoying it if I am being completely honest. I fell asleep fast in the comfort of George's arms.

If only this could last...

Cute chapter :)

-Editor Alex