Man on the raised platform / the meeting chamber

Yaashika was awoken by the warm rays of the sun that embraced her delicate face. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around as she realized once again that from this day on she won't be waking up in her crazily decorated and annotated bedroom anymore. 

She sat up and stretched, and made her way to the balcony that was on the other side of the luxurious chamber. She took in all the details and was in awe at how simple the lives of these people were. No technology and no concrete jungles. Just lush green land patches and a few thatch settlements.

She was way too busy looking outside that she hadn't even realized the doors of the chamber had been pushed open by 2 dasis. The person who walked in was none other than rajakumari Subhadra. She came towards Yaashika who was lost in the beauty of the city gently placed a hand on her shoulder. 

Yaashika jumped at the contact and turned to face Subhadra. 

"Oh Subhadra, you scared me!"

Yelped Yaashika and the girls let out giggles. 

"Sorry didi, I didn't mean to."

Replied rajakumari  with a smile. 

"Anyway, it's late and bhratashri  has told me to escort you to the royal meeting chamber, for the audience with everyone else." 

She added excitedly.

"You seem to be excited about it..."

Yaashika asked.

"Of course I am! Are you not?" 

She asked back with worry heavy in her tone.

"Just nervous"

"You'll be just fine, here, you can change into these and I'll put on your jewelry."

Subhadra said and handed over a pile of neatly folded clothes to Yaashika. 

"They're so heavy..."

She complained and examined the intricate designs and vivid patterns on the clothes in her hands. They were just spectacular. The handwork was amazing. Just then Subhadra spoke.

"I'll wait outside, you can call me once you change."

And with that she left the room. 

~~~~~30 MINUTES LATER~~~~~~

"Do you think they'll like me?" 

Yaashika whispered to Subhadra as they walked through corridors towards the meeting chamber.

"Of course didi, you don't have to be so nervous. You look so beautiful too!"

Replied a forever excited Subhadra. 

"Hmm...and I told you not to call me didi. "

"But I decided to just call you didi. You are older than me anyway. And I've always dreamt of having a sister. So why not fulfill that dream now?"

Yaashika laughed merrily and replied. 

"Of course you can. You would make a very sweet sister."

"Thank you didi. Here we are. Are you ready?"

"Oh god...Yes" 

She nodded and her breath became ragged as Yaashika was way too nervous for her own good. They were now a few metres away from two massive doors that were wide open. And there were voices echoing from the chamber. Vaguely familiar, the voice belonged to none other that Vasudeva Krishna. With a deep breath Yaashika and Subhadra made their entrance into the chamber.

The sight that greeted the two girls were surprisingly luxurious. It was huge. There were cushiony thrones lining the chamber forming a semi-circle and a slightly raised platform in the centre on which a larger, rather majestic looking throne sat. All the thrones were occupied with men who wore crowns and rich silk drapes. 

All of their eyes were trained on Yaashika and Subhadra. 

The room was brightly lit by natural sunlight and a few lamps that hung from the ceiling. There was also a curtained section of the chamber, but the curtain blocked the sight inside. The walls were painted in bright yellow and orange patterns. The floor was covered in large carpets and the roof had circular designs and other masterpieces of architecture.  

Just like in the room Yaashika spent last night, there was a balcony over-viewing the city limits. Only here, the view extended towards the seashore. The beautiful hues of green and blue merged together and splashed on the brown sand of the beaches. 

In the middle of the chamber, right in front of the larger throne stood Krishna who was now looking at Yaashika and smiling. 

 But Yaashika's attention was on the larger throne that was on the raised platform. On which sat a man who was probably in his late 20's. She had already guessed who it might be. 

His face was decorated in a smile and his head bore a crown with Sapphires studded in it. From which black wisps of hair flowed and came to a stop at his shoulders. He had glistening gold jewelry around his neck and his strong hands were clutched in bracelets. 

Who do you suppose this is?

**A/N**

Hello there peeps! Another update after a long break. I was super busy with school. Anyway, I wud appreciate it if you comment below about who is the guy described above. As usual, suggestions are open and votes appreciated! THXX!

~RAVEN =)