zack x reader whats wrong

hey i dont really have anything to say so yeah hope you like this part.

Zacks pov:

It was around 3am in the morning when y

finely walked though the door. Ray was already asleep on the sofa witch meant I couldn't even watch t.v "why the hell are you home so late" y

looked over at me and the looked a way. "hey I'm talking to you ass hole!" She just walked in to the next room. To which I followed. There wasn't too many places in our small one bed room house for her to hide in. "y

! What the hell is wrong with you tonight" she stopped walking and looked me dead in the eyes "Zack why the hell are you acting like nothing happened. Is there really that many screws lose in you head or something!" And with that she walked in to our room slaming the door behind her.

~Time skip~

I had spent the night sleeping on the floor next to the sofa what was occupied by ray. She was already awake by the time I got up. She seemed to just be looking at me. "you good there ray" she didn't answer but looked at me confused "oh right y/n where is she" "you just missed her zack she just left" Rachel said in her normal plane voice. "I don't even know what the fucking hell I didto make her this mad" I said getting up to go fined something to eat. "you really don't know zack?" Ray said standing up too. "what. Did you do this time yesterday morning" I look up from the food that I'm eating and give ray a confused look. "what do you mean I was eating with y/n like normal and the she..." I trailed off and looked down at my plate "oh shit" ray gave me a small nod and I got up to go look for y/n.

~time skip I really need to stop using these~

"y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" I said as I was running to catch up with her "y/n I'm..." I started but didn't know what to say. I mean this girls life was hell cuz of me. "look zack if you've just come here to stand and look like a dumb ass then I'm leveing." Y/n when to walk away but I stopped her "y/n I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry that is was me. I'm sorry that I was the one to Kill your parents. Im sorry everything that you tolled me about your life was shit cuz of me. I'm sorry" she looked at me but I couldn't even look her in the eyes. The thing is all those years ago when I did kill her parents I probably injoyed it but now I've never regeted something in my life more then this "you know" she started "not everything in my life is shit because of you. I Mean you being my boyfriend for the last year hasn't been shit. "I finely look at her. I go in to kiss her and we stay like that for a long time till I we walk back to our place hand in hand.

Bonus part cuz this was really short:

We walked though the door to find Rachel on the sofa watching t.v. She terns round to look at us and sees us holding hands if is wasn't for my bandages both of them would have seen me blush. But that wasn't the weirdest part Rachel did some thing that surprised me and y/n she smiled and not just a small lift of the face. She full on smiled like with her teeth. And for some reason I didn't care.

Hope you guys liked this part I was really happy with is thank you for reading. If you have any requests let me know. I don't want ti run out of things to write about cuz I would like to keep the book going as long as possible. Thank you for reading.

Tik tok: Blueslime._.cos