zack x floor resident reader

this was a request so i hope that it is what you had in mind i did my best so i hope you like it. also thank you again for 200 reads i'm glad that i can write stuff that even a few people like so thx for reading.

(also there is a small swearing warning for this one i think i swear twice sorry.)

you stumbled up the stairs with a pisst off look on your face. and blind fold over your eyes. "were they hell are you taking me" you yell out "please hold on its not that far from here." said the same man that put the blind fold on you. the stairs had finely come to a stop and you were walking along smooth floor again. you felt your self be guided into a room and sat down on to a chair when the blind fold was taken off you at last. when you opened your eyes you were in fully wight room with to chair facing each other. one that you were siting in and one that the man who brought you here was in. he looked at you with a small smile and said. "i take it that you remember why i toke you here. yeah of course i did you tolled me like 20 mins ago" you said bluntly "ok good then all we have to do now is find a appropriate floor for you to stay on when your floor is being built." the man said as he got up to go to a filing cabinets witch was located at the back of the room. "what do you mean i have to share a floor with some ass hole till my floors been built." with out saying a word the man just walked over to you "we just have to run some tests and the you will be shown to the floor you will be staying on." "what type of tests what is i dont want you to stick some fucked up sharp thing in to my arm." as you finished your sentience the man jabbed something into you to take your blood. "what the hell! i just told you i dont want some sharp shit in my arm."

~~time skip~~ 

after the man ran a few tests you were done "ok i think we are done i know whos floor to put you on for the time being so thats sorted out too." you have a small huff in disapproval and stood up almost as soon as you did you fell back down onto the floor and didnt wake up again for some time. 

~~time skip again~~

when you started to come too you were  siting up against a brick wall with a head ache when you started to look around it look like you were in a ally way in witch look like a run down city. " what the hell old man you take my blood and dump me in a run down old city thanks and this is why i dont trust people!" you yelled out pisst off you got up and slowly stated to walk down the street. before  you got up to leave there was a battle knife next to you on the floor to witch you took with out another second thought. was you made your way slowly down the street you head some noise "hey help. can anyone hear me." someone yelled out witch when you trend around the the corner you swear a boy about 15 years old. when he swear you his face flooded with relefe but soon to tern back to fear when you pulled out the knife "w what are you doing with that" the boy spoke. you didnt say a word and walked up to the boy. and with out letting the boy have a chance you slit his throat. 

"well it looks like i found you" said another  voice but this one sounded like it came from someone who was older then he boy. who now lay lifeless on the floor in front of you. "who me. why would you want me" you said now looking at where the voice had come from. there stood a man who looked like the same age as you with a brown hoodie on and red jeans. holding a scythe in his right hand. "wait if your meant to be the guy im sharing a floor with does that mean were still inside." "yeah unfortunately. now all i have to do is make sure you dont die before you get your own floor. so dont smile dont laugh and dont get in my way and you should be good." you looked at the man bluntly for a second and then got pisst at how he was talking to you. as the guy stated to walk away you called out after him "oi dont fucking talk to me like that. you little shit." you said the last part under you breath but he sill herd you. (sorry i dont normaly like swerering but its just to add to the charater.) "what was that" the man turned  back around and lifted his scythe up over his head like he was ready to strike you when you got in to a piston to fight him back he stood back up and stared at you before walking off in silence.

"what the hell was the guys problem" you muttered and walked in the opposite detection to were he went "dont smile, dont laugh and dont come near him" his words floated around your head. "who the hell does he think he is talking to me like that." you said out loud but soon regret it "me? who do i think i am im zack and this was my floor before i was made to baby sit you" hearing his voice again made you cringe and look round "well tell me how to get out and ill leave you and your floor alone" " ha wish i could tell you how to get out and get out me self but i dont know." "fine then see ya" you said going to walk off before zack gaped your arm "whats your name i tolled you mine so you should tell me yours." you yanked your arm out his grip " im Y/N now you were the one to tell me to satay away from you but now your following me" you said looking at him dead in the eyes "yeah well" and he stopped and walked off thats weird you thought but didnt really care and tryed to find you own way out. 

~~time skip like 4 weeks~~

4 weeks had gone by and you had had no luck at getting out i mean it was hard to look proply when every hour or so zack would pop up out of no were and try to talk to you. "hey" he said "what the hell do you want now "you know you can go into the buildings right" "yes i do know that" you said having no idea you could go in to the buildings you had been sleeping out in the streets. "then why have you been sleeping out side then. " " because i can so leave be alone" you say trying to walk away when zack picks you up and carys you over his shoulder "what the hell zack put me down" "fine just in a sec" you here hitting his back but he didnt care he brought you in to one of the building and put you down on the sofa you got back pu and ran for the door but zack stopped you so you sat on the sofa and waited "why did you bring me here" "i dont know" he shrugged and looked away "then can i leave." "no" so you sat there in silence 

~~time skip agian~~

you were still siting there in silence waiting for zack to do some thing "can i leave now" this time you didnt even get a response so you just got up to try to leave again and zack once again stopped you. but this time you were forced back down to the sofa and zack hovered above you he lent down and kissed you soft at first but he soon deepened the kiss you didn't even notice your self at first but you had stated to kiss back too. zack licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance but you didn't let him well you thought you didn't but now he was searching every part of you mouth. when you broke away for air you smiled but looked down at the floor zack laughed and then said in a soft voice "i tolled you not to smile"

 i hope this is what you had in mind for the request and i didn't stuff it up to much. also im sorry i hadn't published in a bit i have just gotten danganronpa v3 so ive been spending all my time playing that but ill try to get my self to stop playing so i can write a bit more. thank you so much for 200 reads and tell me what you would like to see my right im thinking for a male x reader for my next one or part two of child zack x child reader so let me know what one i should do. 

ella

word count: 1578