zack x neko reader part 2

i'm so sorry this part was meant to come out like 5 days ago and me being me complete forgot to write it 

you looked at zack with a look of annoyances on your face not having your question answered. "hey i answered you so tell me whats with the bandages" zacks looks over at you in a way that made it look like yo would be dead very very soon. you insistently regretted your last sentence and just tryed to make your self very small. he slowly made his way towards you and you started freaking out. oh shit hes going to kill me. you thought and as he was now standing over you with this terrifying look on his face you made a small squeaking noise to witch he looked confused at. he then out of no were grabbed your ears again and started playing with them "i really dont fricken get how you have these" you let out a sigh of releaf and the got really pisst you look up at him for him being quite a bit taller then you (sorry if your not short i think hes like 4 inches taller then me so) "whats that face for" he said with a cute smile knowing that it was pissing you off. 

(sorry i had to)  you looked at him and then to the door and thought for a moment you quickly turned and made a run for it

(sorry i had to)  you looked at him and then to the door and thought for a moment you quickly turned and made a run for it. you didnt even make it to the door before zack stopped you by holding on to the back of you hair. "hey hey HEY!! that harts" "im sorry dont try running away next time" zack said in a stern voice he picked you up and carried you put on to the next floor of the building witch had a bed in one of the corners and a sofa and t.v in one of the others. zack took you over to the t.v and sat down on the sofa with you in his lap. he started to pat your head as if you were his pet or something like that. 

"hey  what are you doing" you say trying to squirm away "what did i tell you about trying to get away" he said. you gave in and just sat there as he pet you. this went on for quite a wile before your question from before poped back in to your head. "hey you never answered me. why do you where bandages?" you said trying to move you head to look at him but failing for he was still holding or head in place. you waited for a moment but there was no reply "fine then dont tell me" you said with a puff " dont wory i wont" "thats not what i meant" 

~~time skip brot to you by the lack of Rachel in my storys~~

it was geting late and you were all most falling asleep on zack witch was not something you really wanted to do him having a scythe with him and all. but yet again what else could you do you couldn't get away from him and you couldn't say awake for ever. "im going to bed" zack said geting up and moving you to the other side of the sofa before he walked over to his bed. " if i wake up and your not here ill find you and kill ya. got it" you just nodded not really wanting to die. 

~~time skip but like 4 months. yeah i know~~

you woke up on your normal spot on the sofa and looked over zack wasn't in his bed witch you thought he must be out or something but as you woke up more and looked around you sew that zack was asleep on the sofa next to you. you jumped and started to move away witch made him titen his grip on you. you sighed and ended up staying like that for most of the day. 

it was now late again and you had spent all day stuck in the same position watching t.v. "how can one person stay asleep for so long." you said out loud not expecting to get a reply " idk" said a low voice witch made you jump "hey" zack said "you know" "know what" "the reason i where bandages is because is was burnt when i was a kid by my mums boyfriend' both of you stayed quiet for a long time before you talked to break the silents "im sorry" you said in a wispier and before you even when what was happening zack had kissed you and you kissed back.   

~~1 year later~~

you were sitting on yous and zacks shared bed before zack burst though the door. " come on Y/N were going to get out of here!" zack yelled you got up and noticed a small girl standing behind him. zack smiled at you and you smiled back 

hey yet a again im really sorry i meant to have this out the day after the first part was out but forgot to write it. anyway i just relied something zack and kokichi from danganronpa are my 2 fav anime charters of all time but zack hates liers and well if you know kokichi hes a lier. but thats irrelevant speaking about danganronpa im going to start a oneshots book about danganronpa but dont worry this book is still my propriety hope you enjoyed this part. but i would love it if you could go check out my new book to thanks

ella

word count: 934