~~zack x reader~~

you were walking through the streets late at night. complain about the amount of blood that was all over your clothing. as much as you loved the thought of taking the life of another. you always hated being covered in blood. 

walking back to the small flat that you and your boyfriend shared with a girl as well. you stoped for a moment and waited not for anything but just waited thinking. you turned around the corner to see a shadowed figure standing in the  alleyway you were going to walk down. knowing who it was you smiled a small smile and walked towards the figure. "you know your lucky. if anyone else had smiled they would have been cut to peaces" said the figure as you walked up to it "yep i guess i am lucky" you say reaching up to brush a peace of hair of the mans head and kissing his cheek. he looked down to you and roled his eyes and you roled yours back "come on zack rays going to want to know were we are" the man just gave a small huff in approval and you both walked in to the flat. 

"arh" you groaned "im going to bed" you said as you walked up the stairs to your bed room. walking passed the first room and rachel stuck her head out the door to see who it was. she still had the same plane face as always "hi" she said "hey what do you want" you say in a annoyed voice you didnt dislike rachel but she wasn't your favorite person ever. "nothing i just want to see who it was" she said in a plane voice. and then walked back into her room. 

you went to your own room showered and went to bed. as you lay there think you thought  about how zack never really showed that he cared about you. he would sit next to you and some times let you rest your head on his shoulder but that was pretty much it. you lay they for some time when your door opened  a bit but you just turned over in bed to look away from the door and just blamed the crappy old house for why the door moved. 

about two minutes later you felt some one snake there hands around your waste. you turned around quickly not knowing who it was. as you did you saw zack looking back at you. a bit surprised a first you didnt move but soon just inched your self closer to him so that you were resting your head on his chest. you couldn't help but smile. witch to your supise he did too "i love you y/n even if i dont always seem like i do but i do" when zack said this your hart skiped a beat " i love you too zack." and as you finished your sentence zack lightly kissed you on the lips 

and you spent the rest of the night being held in zacks arms.

i know this one was kind of short im writing this just be fore i start school so i was trying to write quickly. so sorry if i spelled some stuff wrong just let me know and i will fix it. thank you so much for reading it means a lot to me. this book has all ready gotten so much more views then i thought it would so im really thankful for that. requests are still open so let me know what you want to see. thanks for reading 

~~Ella~~

word count: 604