zack x reader B7

your: pov 

"umm ok were they hell am i" you said out loud. geting up off the table that you were laying on. as you got up your head started spinning. "looks like i was out for a wile" you said out loud again.  using the wall for support you stumbled out of the room. but it look like you were in the hall way of some old castle. "what the hell is this place!" you yell out. as you start to walk around you find a elevator  that just seems to open as you walk up to it. you walk in side and the elevator starts to move. you look down at your self. your whereing a over sized gray hoodie with light blue jeans. something else you notice is both the hoodie and the jeans are stained with a dark red substance. but you didn't really care. 

the elevator came to a stop and you walked out. the place you just seemed to walk into now was like a street setting "can i catch a brake. were the hell am!" you yell yet again "this is dumb" you think as you start to walk around the streets. 

you seemed to be walking around for awhile and it look as if you were going in circles getting board you sat down a wall and tried to use your useless brain to get out of here. of course that didn't work and you gave up and sat there sulking. when something rang out though the building "the boy on the bottom floor is now a sacrifice. all floors please prepare" (no i didn't mean girl on the bottom floor because this is not Rachael) you stood  up and suddenly remembered why you were here. you started to walk around looking for the boy. yeah you should really go and wait on your floor but you couldn't wait. like some thing had just snapped inside your head you stared to tern your walking pace in to a run. you saw the kid about a street down and ran right at him you felt the blade that was in pocket was now in your hand. and just as you were about to slit this kid throat. a man who looked like he was about 18 or 19 got there first. his laugh bounced of the walls as he looked down at the life less kid. his eyes slowly moved to look at you and his face looked slightly confused. 

zacks: pov  

i look at the girl standing next to me and she seems really pisst. she just gave me this look like she was about kill me or some thing witch i couldn't help but laugh "what the hells so funny" she said looking me dead in the eyes "the way your looking at me" i reply " i was so about to kill him what the hell" she said "ummm sorry" i said sarcastically she must be the new person grate that means i cant kill her. i started walking away when she started talking again. "do you know to get out this place." she said with a look of annoyance on her face. " if i knew that i wouldn't be here dumb ass" i replayed " oi who you calling a dumb ass. ever took a looking a mirror then you would know who the daub ass is." she said i slowly looked at her and i could see there was absolutely no fear in her eyes. she just look pisst. she must have really wanted to kill that kid. i thought with a chuckle. "look if your not gong to help me im leaving" she said and walked off be fore i could reply. 

~~time skip about 20 minutes~~ 

your: pov 

after leaving that guy who seemed to really piss you off you had been walking around to try and find the elevator again but had had no luck. "you've got to be fricking  kidding me" you said kicking the wall next to you. when you heard that voice again "whos the dumb ass now cant even get back to her own floor" the man said you just flipped him off. and thats when it happend another call. " the child at the bottom floor in now a sacrifice. all floors please get ready." this time you were going to kill the kid to ran off leaving the guy behind and almost ran in to the kis the second you went round the corner and this time you did kill the kid with the guy running up behind you  he watched get up now covered in fresh blood and a huge smile on your face.

zacks: pov 

as i look down on the girls smiling face after she just killed the kid i thought i would get mad at her smile but i didn't i felt. i dont know what i felt  i just laughed at her. she gave me this confused look and said "an less you know were the elevator has gone then im stuck with you" she said flicking her long (h/c) over her shoulder. and to be honest i didnt really want her to go. " whats your name" i said not replying to her statement "(y/n)" she said gesturing for me to tell her mine. "zack." i said "cool" she said and walked away.  with that smile. 

~~time skip 3 weeks~~

your: pov 

you were siting on the floor cos zack had taken up the hole sofa. and the too of you were watching tv (zack probably didn't have a tv on his floor but he does now) in the 3 weeks that you were stuck together you guys had become closer and you actually didnt mind him now. there was never much for you guys to do other then racing who can find and kill the person first. you sat there still trying to come up with a way for you guys to get out. when you heard zack trying to get your attention " oi dumb ass get off the floor why are your siting there. hmmm i dont know zack maybe cos your taking up the hole sofa" you said pointing at him "andddd" he said you just rolld your eyes at him and continued to look at the tv. but then you felt strong arms pick you up and lift you up on to the sofa so you were siting in his lap "w what are you doing zack" you said zack said nothing and just watched the tv "ZACK!' you yelled and he looked at you and smirked. and what you did next surprised both of you. you leand down and kissed him and when you pulled away your face was bright red " s sorry i dont know why i did that." you said looking away from him " dont be sorry" zack said tilting his head to kiss you again " looks like i wont be letting you leave my floor any time soon. zack said. 

(ok so im done with the first story this was my idea so i hope it didnt suck to much requests are still open so let me know what you would to see anyway hope you liked this story. and ill post soon since im in quarantine (fun) and ive got nothing better to do.)

~~Ella~~

word count: 1229