The giant chicken

Start from the beginning

Weiss: Why you!

Epsilon threw his sniper at Ligers but missed by a mile

Epsilon6666: FUCK! Also please just roll the clip view.

Ligers: Yay!

The movie starts and the screen shows a local shopping store where steps could be heard from the store. As the steps got louder the door to the store opens and shows our lovable blond Jaune Arc, dressed in winter clothing.

As Jaune was leaving the store he was greeted by a man in a chicken suit.

Chicken Man: Well, looks like someone's going to a big party tonight!

As the chicken man said that Jaune turned his head and looked at him.

Chicken Man: You should pick up a chicken strip party pack for all your friends!

The man in the chicken outfit said, making a chicken sound when he said pickup

Ruby: Is that a real chicken?

Weiss scoffed at her leaders naivety

Weiss: Of course not you dunce! It's just a man in a chicken costume

Blake but Weiss over the head

Blake: Or a Faunes!

Ligers: Uh Blake Faunus don't exist in that universe unless you count talking animals that can talk like people and walk like them?

Blake blushed in embarrassment and hid her face with her hands.

Velvet: We don't exist?

Sun: But we make everything better!

Ligers: Hey it's not all bad there are humans who dressed up as animals called furries.

Epsilon6666: Did you really have to mention furries? I was having a great day till now.

Ligers: Sorry dude my bad. How about animal people from anime?

Epsilon6666: That's better.

Mercury nudged his partner

Mercury: The hells anime?

Emerald shrugged.

Ligers: Okay how the hell does Roman know what anime is but not you two?

Mercury shrugged, and went back to looking at the so far uneventful screen.

Chicken Man: Here's a coupon.

The man in the chicken outfit said offering the coupon to Jaune only for him to shake his head no as well as waved his hands in response.

Jaune Arc: Woah, woah, look pal, I don't take coupons from giant chickens. Not after last time.

Jaune said bitterly which he then folded his arms and remembered that day he was given a coupon by a giant chicken.

When Jaune said that everyone was confused.

Ruby: Last time?

Nora: Did that coupon do something to Jaune Jaune! I'll kill it for him!

Ligers started to snicker a bit which caught attention from everyone.

Yang: The hell are you laughing about?

Ligers: Oh you will find out by the flashback we are about to see.

Epsilon seemed to wake from his coma and sat up, fully ready to laugh his ass off.

The screen then starts to fade and shows Jaune in another store, paying for his items.