As the lights finally turn off; the islanders comfortably lay in their couples. A few moments later, despite the lights being off, some of the islanders lay awake.

Ashlyn bites her lip and locks her hand in Jungkook's hair as he spoons her and thrusts into her. Ashlyn shuts her eyes and bites her lip to keep herself quiet as Jungkook thrusts harder and grunts deeply into her ear.

In the bed next to them, Taesan and Tae are wrapped up in their own world. Taesan softly places her hands on Tae's cheeks; pulling him closer as they make out passionately. Tae runs his hand along her hips as they kiss even deeper, involving as much tongue as possible.

Over to Cam and Yoongi. Cam wraps her arms around his neck as the two make out. Yoongi lifts Cam's leg up and around his waist as they continue their heated make out.

Kaia lifts her head and glances at Tae and Taesan. She then looks at Jungkook and Ashlyn. Kaia turns to Jimin and lays closer to him. She places her hand on his chest and runs her hand down it. Jimin opens his eyes and turns to his head to her. Jimin looks at some of the other islanders and sees them in their own activities.

Jimin smirks then looks at Kaia and leans down and kisses her. Jimin wastes no time making out with Kaia passionately as he slips his fingers into her.

Tonight the bedroom is full of passion...

🌼🌼

Morning finally hits the mansion and the islanders are all outside enjoying the morning sun along with breakfast. After last nights events some of the islanders seem a lot closer. Jimin and Yoongi stand in the kitchen while they eat breakfast and talk.

Jimin:"How was last night for you?"

Yoongi smirks and takes a sip of his milk.

Yoongi:"Yeah it was good."

Jimin:"Lucky you. Last night, thought I'd make Kaia feel good because why not."

Yoongi:"How was it?"

Jimin makes a face and stares at Yoongi.

Jimin:"Mi mano olía a pescado."

Yoongi snorts milk out his nostrils as he laughs so hard and coughs.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Yoongi:"Poor guy hahaha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jimin shakes his head as Yoongi continues to laugh.

Yoongi:"You'll still smash though."

Jimin:"Of course."

The both of them laugh. Everyone's attention gets grabbed by the sound of a notification.

Ashlyn:"Guys I got a text!"