Update: July 16, 2020

Hello everyone! This is a super important message regarding the status of this book. The first thing I wanna say is that I AM NOT the original author. I am Alejandro Pineda and I met Christopher, creator of this book, I wanna say two years back when we were put on the same team in Fortnite. After that encounter we continued to play together and then started to talk outside of the game. It was about two months back when Christopher had told me about his fanfic on Wattpad and how he couldn't find the passion to write anymore. When we had met, Christopher was going through and is still going through a lot with family, life, and work. Christopher has asked if I wanted to take over the book and his account since he doesn't use it anymore. I wanna get something straight I like My Hero Academia, it is the only anime I watch. But I've never wrote anything that wasn't a school assignment, so taking over a whole book and an account was a lot and I was shocked for sure. However he said that I didn't need to give him an answer right away, but after a month or two he would delete his account. After some debating I have decided to take the mantle and continue his work. So starting today I will be in charge of this account and book. This will be my first time writing for a book, so I hope you all be patient and give me advice on how to improve my writing.

CHANGES
•No Request: as this will be my first time writing for a book I do hope you understand. And for those who already made a request, I'm sorry that you were unable to receive yours 
•Uploads: I will be posting a new chapter every month, this is mainly so that I can pace myself. Once I feel confident I will up post twice a month, but for now it's just one.
•Part 2's: I will not be finishing any of the stories that had a part two to them. I just don't think I'll be able to finish a story I had no part of.

I hope you all understand this change and are willing to give my work a chance as well. Thank you all and until next time!!