Purple Flames

Published: 1/6/18
(H/C) locks blow in the air, dancing with the wind in a coordinated dance. The view of the sun set that (E/C) eyes can witness is a breath taker. In front was a field, an endless sea of flowers blooming. Various colors drown in the field, brimming grass sway left and right. New flowers bloom into life, they spin with the peddles spouting out. Other flowers are dying with new ones taking over and giving more life in this field. A hand reaches out to gently touch a crimson colored flower only to have it die on direct contact. The hand pulls back shocked at what happened as the flower spins. The beautiful deep crimson of the flower fades away, the stem starts to lean forward. The flower starts to glow a dark menacing purple then nothing. With that, the flower was gone and a new one rises from the dead stem giving life. A cool breeze hits smooth (S/C) soothing the figure down, silence was the only sound. Silence flowed throughout the never ending field, just a figure, flowers, and the sun set. The figure starts go walk down hill and has their arms spread outward. Every flower that comes intact with the hands die. The figure leaves a trail of dark purple bursting into dust up in the air. The sun set is no longer breathing light to the field as the blood moon rises. The field starts to die, every flower bursting into flames, a wildfire soon begins. The flames surround the figure engulfing more flowers. The flames close on the figure and soon enough he also bursts into dark purple dust.

The figure is falling down in a dark empty nothing. He could feel the air blowing on him, the sensation of falling to death. Yet he was surrounded by the dark. The dark held a tight grip on the male not wanting him to leave. Just then his skin starts to crackle, dry skin cracking open. Practices of (S/C) flow in the air, the sound of skin ripping open springs into the void. The cracks leave dark purple tails running all around his body. The cracks shine soon beginning to explode, explosion of yellow soon swallowed by the dark purple. Each explosion expands getting more aggressive by the passing moment. The figure closes his (E/C) eyes waiting to be engulfed by the explosion.

Though he didn't exploded and instead he was laying on the floor in a pool of the same dark purple color. He looks around and feels that this place is very familiar. He couldn't place a finger yet he feels home here and reason is gone. He walks around the house taking in everything that stands out to him. All the pictures here are of two figures that have been engulfed by the dark purple dust. But the figures weren't in the dust form rather flames of the color. The fire alive on the two males even moving in the pictures. The figure walks into the backyard to comes face to face with the same endless field of flowers. In front of the male were the two figures engulfed by flames he saw in the house within those picfures. They seem to be sitting on a log enjoying each other's company. The male smilies at this and walks closer to hear what they're talking about. When he gets close enough to them it seems that they cannot see him. The male can see the figures, mouths moving, and still no voice from either of them are heard. When the male was about to touch the flaming figures they burst into flames. The flames launch at the male running a ring of fire around him. The male starts to choke and falls to his knees, hands on his throat. The male looks up from the ground and doesn't see any smoke coming from the ring of fire. As the male is about to past out the flames around him die out. The ability to breath comes back to the male as he is grasping for oxygen.

The male gets up from the ground and looks around him. He is no longer at the field, this time it's a little café he knows. The café was empty, no customers enjoying the content the café has to offer. No employers running to attend the many needs of strangers. The only source of light are coming from the windows placed around the café. One light turns on making an explosion sound startling the unsuspecting male. The light that turned on was on the far left side of him. Sitting at the far right side corner the male can see movements from the only light source outside of the windows. The male starts to walk closer to the light to see the two same flaming figures and looks around. He sees more pictures of the flaming figures and one pictures stood out to him. It was a picture of the two males in a church, a middle man in between them. His attention goes back to look at the figures. The café setting was changed into one of a school, the two figures walking in hands. They walk together and talking about whatever they're walking about. One figure stops walking and pulls the other closer to them. They seem to be kissing? The one who seems to in demand pulls back, walking to the school. The male turns his head to the left, he was not liking where this was leading him. His closes eyes and tears threaten to fall, that was until he felt a breeze on him. The male opens his eyes to see that he was surrounded by flowers. He turned around to see.... to see...... to see. Him! The male looks at him, and begins to walk before breaking into a sprint, he runs for the first time since being here. He pushes his legs to run faster to him, he is so close that he can see clearer. He can see the person, the one who wasn't engulf in flames standing there. Their back facing the running male, the male who is out of breath. "I'm he-" the running male trips falling face first into the ground. His head hits the wooden floor hard hearing thud. He gets up rather quickly to see the same two figures at home? One can been seen in the kitchen cooking food moving their hips. The other figure is sitting down in front of the table with paper work. The figure in the kitchen walks to the other and sits down the on others lap. This seems to lift up the spirits of the figure sitting at table and leans his head to the other. He turns around and sees the two figures standing together facing one an other, hand in hand. The figure walks up to the flaming ones taking in what he's seeing. He can tell that this is his church, the one he came here with his father. The flaming figures stand there frozen in time, the flames still move about. The left and right side starts to burn up, purple dust moving into the air. The flames die down and more engulfed figures are seen sitting down. They have all their attentions on the two up and center figures. The male continues to walk up to the two, when one of them starts to clear up. The figure on the left side slides what looks to be a ring on the others hand. The male stops walking at this point, eyes are widen and tears form. His eyes looking closely at the scene that's playing in front of him. The figure's flame who recevied the ring start to die down. The living breathing flame goes out with a smoke and is seen blown away by a breeze. The male starts to choke on his own sobs, tears fall down his cheeks. The smoke gone, it was (Y/N) standing there looking beyond happy. The look on his face telling everyone that nothing can ruin this day for him. The male turns his head slowly to the right to see, him "K-".