His Hoodie

Published: 12/30/17
     "Move out of the fucking way!" Katsuki yelled at Todoroki, Eijiro, and Izuku. Katsuki shoved past the other three males and continued walking. His hands clenching by his side, yellow sparks slowly sparking. The three males looked at each other and they had no idea what to do. Should they try talking him, or just let him fume off. "I would talk to him, but I don't feel like ending up like Mashirao" Eijiro said in a whisper. "I also don't want to end up in the same position as Tenya." Todoroki said following Eijiro's whispering way. Izuku being his normal loving self decieded that it was a great idea talking to him. "Kacchan is everything okay? Your anger level was above its normal state and well you acted like a jerk today." Izuku's worried voice made his childhood friend even more irritated. Katsuki turned his head to the left to look at Izuku. His eyes narrowing and Izuku started to regret asking him that question. Of course he wasn't okay, he's been more angry than his usual self today and no one knows why?

     When he arrived at school, you could that his anger was higher today than any other day. Mashirao standing in front of the door of the class talking to Denki about random shit didn't even see what was going to happen. When Katsuki saw Mashirao standing in front the doorway he told himself that he better move or he's gonna kick that stupid bastard. When he got close and Mashirao didn't move, Katsuki kicked the poor unexpecting male to floor. Mashirao hit the floor loud enough making everyone who was in the class to look at him. They saw Katsuki standing in front of the male looking like his angry self, but more ticked off. "DON'T FUCKING TALK IN FRONT OF THE DAMN DOOR YOU FUCKING RETARD. HOW ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO WALK IN IF YOUR FATASS IS BLOCKING THE ONLY WAY IN!" Katsuki yelled and Mashirao respond was that he wasn't going to do that mistake again. He got help from Denki and Hanta to get up from the floor and Katsuki walked past them to get to his seat. He sat down and went on to his phone and looked to be texting. His thumbs tapping the screen could have been heard and the classmates took pitty on the phone's screen. There was also an other incident caused by Katsuki, this time it was Tenya who took the hit. The class was with All Might for their one on one fight test for today. All Might paired up the opponents and selected the order, when he announced that Tenya was going up against Katsuki the whole class went slient. Tenya also got worried about going up against the hot tempered boy, for today he was fuming. When the two went on the battle stage you could tell that Katsuki was going to enjoy this. If the left eye twitching and the smile he had on that showed off his fangs didn't tell you that he wanted to beat someone up. Than all you had to do was hear Katsuki yell "I'M GONNA BEAT THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU!" As Katsuki launched himself towards Tenya, Tenya easily dodge the up coming attack. As Tenya rolled to the left he got up running to Kastuki and kicked him on the back. Katsuki went flying due to the attack and once he hit the floor slid for a while. Katsuki got back up rather quickly smiling and wiped the blood off of his lip. Tenya knew that he had fucked up and should have just let Katsuki attack him, because boy after the fight things weren't pretty. Katskui had ended up winning though it wasn't an easy fight for Tenya tried his best to fight. Tenya ended up going to Recovery Girl to heal after getting his ass knocked out. All Might scold Katsuki for that, but then applauded him for his fighting skills. After that, school went on leading up to this moment.

     "If you don't shut the fuck up I'll shove my fist down your fucking throat. I'll activate my quirk and watch as your throat explodes." Katsuki said in dark low voice, venom on every word he said. Izuku eyes widen at what he was told and started to walk back towards the other males. Katsuki turned his head back in front of him and let's a sigh out and his head went down. "He's moving." Katsuki said as he stopped walking and his hands clenching into fist. The other three males also stoped walking and looked at Katsuki, this was out of the blue. And most importantly who is He? "What do you mean Bakbro? Who's moving?" He said so lost right now "My fucking bo-!" Katsuki yelled but stopped himself before he could finish. Katsuki bit his lip and started to breath heavy "Does it have to do that (Y/N) boy?" Todoroki said and that was all Katsuki had to hear before a sob left his mouth. Eijiro and Izuku died hearing Katsuki sob and to also hear that he was being extra bitchy today, because of a guy. Todoroki was surprised to hear a sob leave the hot tempered boy. "H-how do you know y-you fucking stalker." Katsuki said still not facing the three males "I saw you with him a couple of times and you looked." Todoroki stopped to think about what to say and than spoke "You seemed happier with him, I saw you smiling at him. And all the times I saw with him you I never heard you once yell at him." Katsuki tears started to run down faster and a few sobs escaped his mouth. "So I put you not yelling at him and actually seemed to enjoy his company together. I came with the only result I had, you two are in a relationship." Todoroki finished talking and looked at Katsuki studying his frame, which looked to be shaking a bit. Izuku didn't believe this and Eijiro had the same opinion. There was no way that Katsuki would ever be nice towards someone, epically towards a boy. "Is that true?" Eijiro said in a whisper laced with doubt. "Yes!" Katsuki yelled turning around looking at the three males. He had tears running down his face and looked to be in physical pain. "Yes I'm dating a boy! I've been with the same boy for eight months already!" He yelled and went on "What you can't handle the fact that I'm a fucking faggot!" Katsuki yelled and his eyes went from narrowing to saddening "That I like to hear his laugh, see him smile, and love the fucking way he talks!" Tears flowed out and streamed down his face, the boys couldn't handle what was happening. Here was Katsuki yelling how he feels and it breaks the males hearts. "Why didn't you just say that yo-" "That what? I was dating the same sex? That I'm a fucking faggot!" He yelled and Eijiro sighed "That wasn't what I was gonna say. If you told me that you were dating someone, even a boy I would have been happy for you. I don't care who you date, as long as your happy I'm fine." Eijiro said smiling and reassuring Katskui that he didn't care if he was dating a boy. "I was afraid that you three wouldn't like the fact that I'm dating a guy. You three fucktards are the only people I like to be around." Katskui said wiping his tears away and trying to collect himself. "Its nice to see that you actually show emotions. But we don't care Katsuki, we don't care that your gay." Todoroki said "Yeah! I'm just happy that you found some who likes you!" Izuku said in a happy voice and Katsuki laughed at that and smiled. "Were you going to go see him." Izuku said "Yeah I was. I was hoping that you three would have left me alone so that I could see him." Katsuki said and turned around. "But since you know might as well tag along now." He began walking and the three followed all thinking the same question. How the hell did Katsuki find a boyfriend?