' Are you reading my mind Haruhi? Or is it cause you to know?'

Tamaki places down Kirimi, having Kirimi looking up at him with an eyebrow raised.

" What's wrong big brother?"

" I'm sorry Kirimi, but I'm not the big brother that you're looking for"

" Your not big sissy?"

The little girl questions, looking up at the older female. The girl shakes her head.

" no, sorry...."

Tears form in her e/c and violet eyes, walking around the school trying to find the familiar sister.

" Hana, what are you doing here?"

Hana turns, seeing her big sissy. She smiled happily.

" Sissy! Daddy is back!"

She shouted out, hugging her big sissy. Her sissy lightly patted her back, frowning.

" Did he get you a birthday gift?"

The older girl asks, having the little girl nod her excitedly.

" Mhm, even Aki, Akio, and Hina... I think he's taking mommy on a small trip..."

The girl mutters out, having the older girl looked down at her with dull eyes and a frown.

' I guess father doesn't want to see me... like always'

...

" Y/n, are you okay?" She snaps out of her thoughts, looking up at Haruhi who was carrying some Shoji Manga since she was reading them to Kirimi. The host club was helping Nekozawa, so someone had to watch Kirimi.

" Yeah... Sorry, these past few days keep bringing up past memories" Y/n looked back out of the window, having Haruhi softly smile.

" Well, would you like to read to Kirimi? I want to see what's taking them so long"
Y/n nods her head, standing up with a soft smile.

" Yeah, I don't mind" she spoke, taking the manga out of her hands and walking over to where Kirimi sat at.

" Wheres the book worm?" Kirimi asks as Y/n sat down, putting the books on the ground.

" She's taking a break, now- what would you like to read?" Y/n asks with a smile.

When Haruhi left to see what the others were doing, Y/n read to Kirimi twelve volumes of shoji manga. Y/n realized why the others were staring at her when they first met Kirimi. It's because this little girl knows some words that she shouldn't know of. But- after all of that, the host club kinda succeeded in making Kirimi not afraid of her big brother. Turns out the scary monster was a cat, due to Kirimi being afraid of cats.