Chapter five

Y/n thought she was going to have a peaceful sleep, asleep where she could sleep in, doesn't have to worry about her siblings. But that was a whole lie- no, it wasn't her siblings, no it wasn't her maids. In mater of fact, it was the host club, waking her up.

" Y/n! Your friends are here" Y/n groans, turning tiredly and looked over to see Honey, Mori, Hikaru, Kaoru, Koyoa, and Tamaki. She breathes in deeply.

" Get out of my room!" Y/n shouts, looking at them with deadly eyes as she throws a pillow, having Honey get scared and hide behind Mori.

"You're getting up! Come on! Let's go! There's no time to waste!" Tamaki declared as Hikaru and Kaoru walked in the room. Y/n groans.

" But I don't wanna!" Y/n whines, as Hikaru and Kaoru, walk in front of her as she hides under her blankets from the sunlight that was now in her room, due to the maid opening the curtains.

" Put this on, it's nice and comfortable," Hikaru spoke.

" Yeah, you can just sleep in the car" Kaoru adds on.

" Here, I'll help Y/n change, I'm sure she will love the clothes" The maid spoke as she pushes them out of the room.

" It's probably something perverted!" Y/n shouts out tiredly as the maid yanks the blankets off of Y/n, causing her to scrunch up her eyes.

" it's some skinny jeans, a T-Shirt and a hoodie" the maid lied, but Y/n didn't check if she was lying or not. You see, this maid had seen her grown-up, so she was one of the closets maids she has. So, she's allowed to get away with this.

" Now, go take a quick shower, put this on, then I'll come in and help you do your hair" the women spoke with a smile as
Y/n whines.

" I'm so tired...." she groans, trying to grab the blanket from the floor so she can go back to sleep, but the maid prevented that.

" Come on" the maid spoke once more, helping the very tired Y/n into the bathroom that was connected to her room. She turned on the shower for her and then left the bedroom.

" I have to apologize, she hasn't been sleeping very well, so this is the best sleep she has gotten in the past week" the maid sighs, rubbing her temples. She then looks at the host club with a smile.

" It's probably going to take a minute, so you can go downstairs." She spoke with a soft smile before entering Y/n's room once more, as the Host, they followed her order and went downstairs.

...

" Ohhh~ she didn't tell me she was friends with hot guys!" The pale girl spoke, looking at the host, that's until her red eyes went down on Hunny. She gasps.

" Oh my! Yua! Look!" She grabs onto the pale girl next to her and forced her to look at Hunny.

" Ain't he so adorable!?" She shouted out, looking into her eyes.

" I still can't believe she has friends!" The other girl gasped out, having them both to giggle.

" Are you Y/n-Chan's sisters?" They snap out of there thoughts and looked down to see Hunny. They both shook there heads in unison.