Chapter fifteen

" Anyways- what about you guys? You two are twins so I'm guessing you have a similar story to mine"

________

" no, not really"

She nervously smiled at their response, but it quickly changed when Hikaru started talking.

" The only thing that happened was that no one could tell us apart" she nodded, " I knew you were going to say that" she sighs out, resting her face in the palm of her hand as she closed her eyes.

"Here are your orders" the young lady smiled, placing down the drinks and sweets that the three of them ordered. The drink cups were cat-themed,
Including the sweets.

" Thanks" the three of them muttered out before digging into the snacks and drinks, having their previous conversation stopping.

...

" - the two of you make up!!" Tamaki cried at Y/n, and her brother, Hoshi.

" uhhhh no" they both spoke in unison, having Haruhi shook her head in disappointment.

" Honestly give up, eventually we will get along" Hoshi spoke, having Y/n nod. That left Tamaki embarrassed, leaving him to melt away in the corner.

" you guys should try, doesn't it get tiring to argue constantly?" Y/n and Hoshi took a glance to each other, quickly turning back away and back at Haruhi.

" I think it's good for business, right Koyoa?" Hoshi took a glance towards him, having him look up from his book with a small smile.

" Yes, it is. The customers like the act" Haruhi nervously smiled.

' of course they would, they like anything'

" I do agree, it is tiring. But he's too complicated to agree with" Y/n yawns, leaning back in the chair she was sitting in. Hoshi tchs, leaning back as well.

" You are too" she huffed, " I know." She stood up, grabbing her bag with a yawn.

" I'm too tired, I'm going home" and like that she walked out, leaving the host club and Hoshi in the room.

" So... why did you come here in the first place? Didn't you come from America?" Hikaru asked, Karou nodding his head, agreeing that what his brother was asking.

Hoshi glanced over at them, " Hmm? Well, it was caused father told me to come here so we could get along" Haruhi looked over at him, his eyes still moving towards the doors that she walked out of.

" You should attempt to get along with her- or at least talk it through with her" he glances over towards Haruhi.

" I think I'm going to go home as well"

...

" Ahahahah- imagine being sick" Y/n teased as the nurse put a cold water towel on his forehead to cool down his fever.

" S-Shut up" he muttered out tiredly with a blush on his face, she waved goodbye with her bag in her hands.

" Maybe I'll buy you something if your nice~"