9.

When i woke up, I yawned and stared at the ceiling until I remembered what happened last night. I smiled and looked at Thomas. He was still asleep and I kissed him. He stirred awake and kissed back. I put my hand on his cheek and rested my forehead on his.

"Morning hubby." I said with a smile. He smiled and hugged me.

"Morning wifey." I heard him whisper. I smiled wider and kissed his masked nose.

"I think we should take a bath. I still got cake in my hair." I told him. He giggled a little before getting up and carrying my naked body to the bath. He sat me on the toilet and started the water. While he was adjusting it, I studied his back and how whenever he moved, it would twitch and change. When he turned around, he smiled and winked causing me to laugh. He picked me up again and sat in the tub with me on his lap. I layed my head on his shoulder and he kissed my shoulder. He put his hand on my neck and brushed his fingers over it. "What is it?" I asked. He pointed at his mouth and then to my neck. "A hickie?" He nodded and I laughed. "Who cares? That just shows I belong to you." He wrapped his arms tightly around me and grunted.

"Mine." He grunted. I nodded and kissed him.

"Only yours." I took his mask of him and smiled. I took a soapy washrag and began washing his face softly. "So handsome." I told him. He playfully rolled his eyes and smiled. Once I cleaned his face, he took the shampoo and squirted some in his hand. I turned with my back to him and he began massaging my scalp. I moaned and I heard him chuckle. When he was done, he took a small cup of water and began washing it out of my hair then. He turned around and i began doing the same to him though I spent longer on washing his so I could get all the dirt and grime out of it. Then he pulled me in his lap and buried his face in my neck.

After about an hour of soaking in the tub, we decided to get out and go for a walk. Thomas was in his usual button up shirt and jeans while I was in a yellow sundress. While I was getting dressed, I was humming a Disney song when, all of a sudden, Thomas came behind me and gave my ass a slap. I yelped and looked at him but he just chuckled and shrugged.  I rolled my eyes as we started walking through the woods. He has his arm around my waist and I had mine in his back pants pocket. I was still humming and Thomas looked at me.

"Hmm?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Its a song from a movie. The movies called Tangled." I explained. "Its about a girl with hair thats 70 feet long and she's being forced to live in a tower because her hair is magic." He looked at me before nodding. "Wait, I have it in my suitcase. Wanna watch it before the family comes back?" I asked. He nodded excitedly and picked me up and ran back home. He went to our room and I found it and we went back downstairs. I put the movie in and jumped on Thomas' lap and began watching Tangled.

After the movie, Thomas began clapping his hands and he hugged me tightly. After our hug, Thomas acted like he was adjusting his nose and he shook his head then readjusted it and shook his head. I laughed.

"They just can't get your nose right, huh?" I asked. He pouted playfully and shook his head. I lifted his mask and kissed his nose stub. "I think it's just right."

"WE'RE HOME!" Charlie's annoying voice ran through the house. "ARE YOU TWO DECENT?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and went to Luda May for Bo.

"There's my little man!" I cheered as I took him in my arms.

"Mama!" Bo yelled. I looked at him and he began giggling.

"The kid wouldn't shut up! It was always 'Mama! Dada! Mama! Dada'!" Charlie yelled. I walked to Thomas with a smile and handed him Bo.

"Dada!" Bo yelled. Thomas smiled and hugged him. He then put Bo in one arm and pulled me on his lap.

"Mine." Thomas grunted. I kissed his cheek and Bo's head.

"We'll always be yours, Thomas."