5.

Wait, a baby?! Holy shit! What do we do with it? We can't eat it and we can't just leave it here! Thomas sat Lavender down and revved his chainsaw. I jumped in the back of the van and held the baby.

"Thomas, we're not killin' this baby!" I told him. "It needs ta be cared for. Ya think your ma would let us keep it?" I asked. He thought for a second before shrugging and throwing Lavender in the van and I got upfront with the baby. Thomas got into the passenger side and looked at the baby. "Thomas, can you hold it till we get back home? I need to fix the engine." He nodded and held out his hands. I carefully handed it to him and moved his arms to the right position. The baby looked up at Thomas and smiled. "It likes ya." I smiled and got out of the van. I slipped my sundress back on and looked under the hood. All it needed was a bolt tightened. I got back in and looked at Thomas and the baby. The baby had it's little hands on his mask and was feeling the leather. I smiled and turned the van on and drove home.

"Thomas! Ariella! What took you so-" Charlie was cut off by the sight of Thomas holding the baby. "Where the fuck did ya get that?!" He asked. 

"The half naked bitch in the van must've been the mother." I said, holding the head of Stella and dragging Lavender to the porch. I threw them on top of Paul and went inside. "How bout we go show your momma, huh?" He nodded and we went to the kitchen. 

"Ariella, can you come here an-" She looked at me, then Thomas, then the little human in his arms. "Oh my! Where did you... How did ya... How?!" She walked to Thomas and looked at the baby.

"It was in the van." I told her. "It's a..." I looked in it's diaper. "Its a boy."

"Are you gonna keep him?" she asked. I looked at Thomas and he nodded. "Grandbabies!" She cheered. She carefully took the baby from Thomas and smiled. "Whats his name?"

"I'm not sure. Thomas, you name him." I told him. He ran upstairs and when he came back, he had a peice of paper and pencil.

'Bo' he wrote. I smiled but Luda May looked at it and looked at me.

"Boo?" She asked.

"Bo." I told her. She nodded and smiled. "Luda May, do we have any milk and maybe a baby bottle?" She went to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle and handed it to me then went to the fridge and got the milk. I thanked her and she handed Bo to Thomas. I went out to my truck and got my suitcase out and lugged it upstairs. When I opened the door, I saw Thomas sitting on his bed, feeding Bo. I smiled. I opened my suitcase and got out one of my black shirts and needle. "Thomas, do you have thread?" He looked up at me before looking at his desk and then back at Bo. I went to his desk and found a small spool of thread. I waited till Bo was finished until I payed him on one of my shirts and drew an outline. Thomas looked at it and then at me. "I'm makin' him clothes."

After sewing the onesie and putting it on him, Bo fell asleep. Thomas put him on the bed and smiled. I looked at Thomas and took a deep breath.

"Thomas?" I asked and he looked at me. "Will you go out with me?" He tilted his head, not knowing what I had asked him. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. His eyes widened before picking me up and spinning me around. When he stopped, we stared at each other and leaned in. It was a long, passionate kiss. When we pulled away, Thomas blushed and hid his head in my neck. "I'll take that as a yes, huh?" He looked at me and nodded. I rested my head on his shoulder and played with his hair. He sighed and I could feel him smiling.

"THOMAS! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AN' FIX THESE PEOPLE UP!" Charlie yelled. Thomas growled and I rubbed his shoulder.

"If ya go and do that, then you can come back up here and we can cuddle, ok?" I asked. He nodded and put me down. He kissed my forehead and went downstairs. Bo woke up and looked at me. "Hey buddy." I said to him. He smiled and cooed at me.

"ARIELLA, SUPPER'S READY!" Luda May yelled. I carried Bo downstairs and sat at the table. Uncle Morty rolled into the dining room and stared at me.

"What the hell happens when I'm asleep?!" He asked and rolled to his spot at the end of the table. Charlie came in and started laughing as he sat down.

"Damn! You and Tommy are gonna keep a whore's baby? You're more twisted than us!" He laughed. I threw a fork at him and stuck in his cheek.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled. Luda May brought in barbequed human and sat it on the table.

"How many times do I have ta tell ya Charlie? LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE!" She yelled. "Thomas! Supper!" She called and I could hear him coming up from the basement. When Thomas came into view, Bo smiled.

"I think he likes ya, honey." I told Thomas. Thomas sat down and held Bo in his arms. Luda May smiled and held her hands out.

"Alright now, lets say grace." She said. I held her hand and put my other on Thomas' knee. In the middle of praying, Bo started whining and crying. After we said 'amen', I quickly took Bo from Thomas and put some barbeque sauce on my pinkie and put it in his mouth and stopped crying. "Ariella, you're a natural born mother, aren't ya?" Luda May asked with a smile and I shrugged.

"It comes naturally, I guess." Thomas put his hand on my knee and I looked at him. He was smiling and he leaned down and kissed me. When we pulled away, Charlie started fake gagging.

"Eww! Get a room!" He yelled. I kicked his knee from under the table and glared at him.

"Shut the hell up."