7.

Its been a couple of weeks since that night. Thomas and I have gotten closer and have become more attached to Bo. Bo has tried to walk but it doesn't work well. He'll try to get up but then he'll faceplant into the wooden floor. Thomas has killed many more teens and he's let me help a couple of times. 

Thomas, Bo and I are walking through the woods when a lady, who looked about my age, came out and stared at us.

"Do I know you?" She asked in a drunken tone. We looked at her and she smiled. "I remember you! You're the ugly kid with the mask! And you're the bitch who stood up for him!" She growled. She walked towards me and began giggling. "You fucked him?! Damn, your standards are low! Your so desperate, you who-" I cut her off by punching her. Bo began giggling laughing and Thomas growled.

"Its ok." I told him. "We can go now." I glared at her and then it hit me. "Your the bitch who screamed  at him when we were kids, aren't you?" I asked and she giggled happily. 

"You know it!" She laughed. "He looks even worse now, you ugly ass bitch!" She yelled and by now I've had enough. I grabbed a rock and started bashing her head in with it. She fell on the ground and I straddled her and continued bashing her head in. I would have kept going until her head was a mangled pulp but Thomas stopped me. I looked at him and growled but he growled back. I got up and glared at the bloody girl on the ground. Thomas put his hand on my shoulder and made me look at him. I looked in his eyes and and he slowly shook his head. I looked at the girl and he put his hand on my cheek, making me look at him again. He shook his head and stroked my cheekbone with his thumb. I leaned into his touch and he shook his head. I shook my head back at him and he smiled. He handed me Bo and he picked up the bitch. Bo started when he saw Thomas carrying the girl and Thomas waved at him. My sweet boys!

Thomas had sliced and diced the bitch and now I was trying to hold Bo while cooking her. Luda May came in and smiled. 

"The hardships of being a single mother." She smiled. I looked at her and blushed.

"Yeah, I guess. But I'm not alone, I have Thomas!" I said cheerfully. Luda May's smile got bigger before taking Bo and nodding at me.

"Yes sweetheart, yes you do." She said and walked out. I smiled and went back to cooking. After a while of cooking, I felt two huge arms wrap around my waist and nuzzled their face in my neck. I smiled, knowing it was my sweet Thomas and I giggled as he started kissing my neck. I leaned into his touch and he kissed and nibbled my collar bone. I moaned slightly and I could feel him smirk. I rubbed my ass against his crotch and I heard him moan. Before we could go any farther, Charlie came in and laughed.

"Getting some in the kitchen, ay Thomas?" He laughed.

"Shut up Charlie! Shut up!" I yelled and turned back to my sizzling meat and rubbing my ass against Thomas. Thomas groaned and moved his his hips against me. Charlie groaned and walked away. "Cockblocker." I muttered and kissed Thomas. He kissed back and rubbed my ands up and down my sides. I moaned into the kiss and I could feel him smirk. I put my hands on his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Um, excuse me." Luda May said from the doorway. I pulled away and looked at her. "Your meat is burning." She said with a smirk. I didn't know if she was talking about Thomas' boner or the meat on the stove until i heard the human meat sizzling on the stove. Thomas put his arm under my knees and one around my waist and I turned started turning the meat over. Luda May and Bo laughed and went out of the room. I smiled and turned to Thomas.

"How about I put this meat in the freezer and we go upstairs and cuddle?" I asked. He nodded and I put the meat in the freezer and Thomas ran upstairs.