8.

This chapter's gonna be longer than the others. 

!WARNING:SMUT!

You've been warned and I'm sorry if the smut is trash. Its my first time writing it.

Luda May and I were outside in the garden picking vegetables. It was hot today but it had to be done. Bo was with Thomas while we got supper ready. She threw the corn in the basket and looked at me with a sigh.

"We've been at this all day, how about we take a break?" She asked. I nodded and we went back in the house. I went to Thomas' room but he wasn't there. I went down to the basement but he wasn't there either. I looked into the front yard and saw him, waving at me. I ran down there and smiled at him.

"Hey honey, what ya doin'?" I asked. He shook his head and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back and smiled. "What was that for?" I asked. He got down on one knee and pulled out a small ring, probably carved from bone. "T-Thomas, whats t-this?" He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest then held up the ring. My eyes watered as I jumped on him and hugged him. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I yelled.

"Finally! I thought you two were just gonna keep fuckin'!" Charlie yelled from behind us. I giggled and looked at him.

"For your information, we ain't fucked yet." I looked back at Thomas and kissed him deeply. He started spinning around and I broke the kiss and started laughing. He sat me down and slid the ring on my finger. Luda May handed us Bo and I smiled. "Thomas, were now, technically, parents." His eyes widened before clapping his big hands and Bo mimicking him.

"Oh sweetie, we need to plan everything!" Luda May said, dragging me in the house.

Its been a month since Thomas proposed to me and todays the day. The day I become a Hewitt. I couldn't stop smiling and when I got into the wedding dress Luda May made, I started crying.

"Oh, honey." Luda May hugged me. "Don't cry."

"I'm sorry. I'm just so excited!" I cried and hugged her back. When we pulled away, she fixed my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Alright, its time." We walked to the front yard were we were getting married. Luda May and Charlie had decorated the trees and made an arch out of flowers. The preacher was Charlie since he was the only other guy there other than Uncle Morty. As Luda May walked me down the isle, i looked at Thomas, who was holding Bo, smiling. Through his mask i could see tears in his eyes. After Luda May handed me off, I put my hands on his mask and wiped his tears.

"Alright, alright." Charlie said. "We're gathered here today, yada yada yada, the rings." Charlie held his hands out and we took the rings. I put one on Thomas' right ring finger and he did the same to me. "Ok, I do's, yada yada yada, kiss her and go fuck." Charlie said. Thomas wrapped one of his arms around my thighs and picked me up. He sat me on his forearm and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled. When we pulled away he sat me down and I took Bo. I twirled Bo in the air and he started laughing. Charlie came out with a huge white cake and Bo began grabbing at it. After we cut it, Luda May took Bo and I smiled maniacally as I lifted Thomas' mask and smeared cake on his face. He growled before taking a handful of cake and smashing it in my face too. I laughed and kissed Thomas. Luda May and Bo started squealing.

"I got a picture of it! I got a picture of it!" Luda May was jumping excitedly. I smiled and licked cake off Thomas' face causing him to moan slightly. "Time to dance you two!" Luda May yelled. Thomas took me to an open section under a tree and put his hands on my waist. I put mine on his shoulders and looked up at him.

"Thomas," I said " this is amazing. You're amazing. I love you so much." 

"I love you too, Ariella." Thomas said in a gravely whisper.

Thomas pushed me against the wall in his room and kissed me roughly. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair. He started kissing down my neck and I moaned when he found my sweet spot.

"Thomas," I moaned "fuck me." He groaned and slid my wedding dress off. He threw my bra off and kissed my chest. I moaned as he went from one nipple to the other. I started to unbutton his shirt but he shook his head. "Thomas, don't be shy, your hot." He nodded before letting me unbutton his shirt. Sure he wasn't fit but he was still hot. I kissed down his heck as I undid his pants and pulled down his underwear. His dick sprung out and hit his stomach. I gasped when I saw the size. It was at least 10 inches. He blushed before sitting on the bed. I got inbetween his legs and took his dick in my hands. I licked the tip and he gasped and grabbed the sheets. I took as much as I could in my mouth and moaned loudly. Thank god everyone stayed at a motel. I bobbed my head and he groaned and growled. I could tell he was close so I stopped and he growled. "Don't worry, honey. This will feel much better." I straddled his theighs and took my underwear. I lined him up with my pussy and slowly slid down on him. I moaned as he slid all the way in. He put his hands on my hips and began sliding me up and down.

"Fuck." He growled. He began slamming into me and I yelled. He nibbled at my neck and I tugged at his hair. I could feel a coil starting to form in the bottom of my stomach.

"T-Thomas, I'm gonna c-c-oh fuck!" I yelled as I came on him. He growled and somehow went faster. He went for a few more minutes before cumming in me. He rode out his high before pulling out of me and laying down. He pulled the covers over us and I cuddled into him. "Wow." Was all I could say.

"Goodnight. I love you." Thomas whispered. I kissed him and closed my eyes.

"I love you too."