4.

I woke up cold and alone. I felt around the bed but Thomas wasn't there. I slowly sat up and looked around the room. On the bed, there was a blue sundress and a hairbrush. I put on the sundress and brushed my hair. I decided I'd put it in a ponytail and head downstairs. My bare feet hit the cold floor as I trotted into the living room. Charlie, Luda May and Uncle Morty were watching the news. The news lady was talking about people going missing and murderers. Luda May let out a frustrated sigh and turned off the TV.

"Mornin' y'all." I yawned, leaning against the door frame. "What was that on the news."

"Nothin'!" Luda May hissed. I nodded before sitting on the floor and leaning against the couch. I sat in silence before I decided I was gonna make breakfast for everyone. I got up and headed for the kitchen. "Where ya goin', flower?" Luda May asked.

"Ima make breakfast for y'all. It the least I can do." I said smiling. Charlie stood up and slowly stared to walk to me.

"I don't think ya wanna do that, sugar."

"I'm not that bad of a cook, silly." I turned around and went to the kitchen. I put a pan on the stove and went to the freezer. I opened it and laying there was a human body. I gasped and it grabbed my hand. I screamed and grabbed the closeted thing to me, which was a knife, and cut their hand off. The screamed and someone closed the freezer. I looked up and saw Thomas with sadness in his eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I asked. Luda May and Charlie came in. "WHAT THE ACUAL FUCK WAS THAT?!" I asked.

"Watch your language." Charlie said with a smirk. Luda May looked down and Thomas put a hand on my back.

"We eat people, flower." Luda May said, looking me in the eyes. 

"YOU USED FUCKING PEOPLE IN YOUR FOOD?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed.

"We had no choice!" She yelled. "They shut down the meat factory and we had no other option!"

"Oh," I whispered. "I-I'm sorry." I couldn't form full sentences. I was confused and scared and guilty. 

"Now ya know why its only us now. Please don't leave." Charlie whispered. I never knew this side of their family. They were always messing around and being loud but this side... made me feel bad. I knew it was wrong to eat people but I knew how it felt to not have another option to stay alive.

"I won't leave y'all. I love ya too much." I said. "I'm sorry I yelled. It just scared the shit outta me." I giggled. 

"Dammit girl! I thought we were gonna have ta eat ya!" My face went pale and I backed up a little. "No, were not gonna but if ya ran, we would have ta." Charlie said, smirking. I gulped and nodded. Thomas nudged my arm and whimpered.

"I'm sorry I yelled at ya." I put my hand on his masked cheek. He picked me up and carried me upstairs. "What are you doin'?" I asked, giggling. He kicked open his door and threw me on his bed. He crawled beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I giggled as he poked my side. "What is it?" I asked looking at him. He poked me again and stared moving his fingers. "Thomas Hewitt, don't you dare start ticklin' me." I warned. He giggled under his mask and started tickling my sides. I tried to wiggle away but he straddled my thighs and tickled me. I laughed and groaned trying to get him off me. There was a sound of a motor in the distance and Thomas froze. The motor got closer and closer until it, like my truck, puttered to a stop. "Thomas, are they..." I trailed off. He nodded and got off me. He went to his closet and pulled out a chainsaw. "I'm goin' with you." He turned to me and shook his head vigorously. He sat me on the bed and held his hand up, telling me to stay. "Thomas, if I'm stain' here, I'm gonna help provide for ya." I stood up and crossed my arms. He growled and pointed to the bed. I shook my head.

"THOMAS!" Luda May yelled. He groaned and nodded at me. I nodded back and followed him downstairs. I went outside and pretended to be innocent. There was a girl about 17 or so, an old guy, a kid with a broken leg, and a girl who was only in her panties and bra. 

"Hiya, pretty lady." The old guy said, walking closer to me. "I'm Paul, Paul Wilson." I smiled and swayed my hips.

"Howdy, I'm Ariella. Is somethin' wrong with ya van?" I asked. The half naked girl walked up to me and wrapped one of her legs around my waist.

"Hi, I'm Lavender. How bout we go have some fun?" She whispered in my ear. The kid with the broke leg wobbled to us and pried Lavender off me.

"Leave her alone, Lavender!" He yelled. "Sorry about her, I'm Mat." I shook his hand and looked at the 17 year old.

"And who are you, sweetie?" I asked sweetly.

"That's Stella, but she's shy." Paul said, harshly. 

"Oh, well, hi sweetie." I waved at her. "Well, how bout y'all come to my house and we'll figure this out tomorrow, ok?" I asked. They nodded and we began walking back to the house. As soon as everyone went inside, Paul pushed me against the door and kissed me. The only thing I knew to do was to grab his head. I grabbed the back of his head and chin and turned his neck hard until I heard a snap, causing his body to go limp. I set him on the porch and walked back in. "Ok, so Mat, honey, I think you should rest ya leg and I'll get Lavender and Stella to help me, ok?" They nodded and the two girls followed me outside. I grabbed a wrench and drill and we went back to their van. I told Stella to go to the back while Lavender and I work on the engine.

"Ya know, sexy,  you're over dressed." She said. "How bout I help you with that?" She grabbed the hem of my sundress and pulled it over my head. She latched her lips onto mine and her hands started to run up and down my sides. I pulled away and pushed her to the ground. "Oh, I see I have a dominant one. That's hella hot." Just as she leaned up to kiss me, I grabbed the drill and put it to her head.

"This may hurt a bit." I said and turned the drill on. She screamed in pain as I plunged the drill into her skull and through the other side. I got up, covered in blood, and heard the sound of a chainsaw and the screams of a male. Stella came to me and screamed. She started running and I ran after her. She ran to the house and Thomas cut her head off. He looked at me and gasped. I couldn't tell if it was from the blood or that I was only in my panties and bra. "It's fine, honey. I'm ok. This was fun!" I cheered and threw my hands up. He nodded before putting his hand on my cheek. "I'm fine, I promise. Now I have a whore at their Wan that we need ta get." I took his hand and took him to her. He chuckled when he saw the drill and looked at me. I smiled and hopped into the driver's seat. Thomas opened the back and was about to throw her in there but he froze. He didn't even breath. "Thomas, whats wro-" I froze when I saw it. 

It was a baby!