{ part 17 }

His  brother.

I was awoken by the feeling of being lightly shaken,
I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the warm sun hit my face, i rubbed my eyes and looked to my right
To be greeted by lucifer, who had a smile on his face.
"Greetings y/n! Get up! Becauseee there's a surprise for you outside, come downstairs when you're ready, I've left some things of maze's just over there" he said sweetly and pulled a small grin as I slowly sat up.
"I- I uh- thank you" I said and pulled the covers just over my knees as I leaned my back against the headboard of the bed.
"I'll leave you be" he said and did a small playful wink as he stood up straight and left his room, heading over to the elevator and making his way downstairs. Yawned and stretched my arms as I flipped my legs over from under the covers so they dangled from the side of the bed.
"Morning morsel" venoms deep voice beamed from inside my head, rewarded by a jump.
"Morning v" I said and slowly stood up from the bed, I walked over to where lucifer put the clothes and picked them up, laying them carefully on the bed as I looked at them closely..
"They're very..." venom started as I scrunched my brows as I unfolded them all.
"Not me." I said as I picked up a pair of black leather pants that had fake pockets and a small silver zip placed on the side of the leg.
"I'll have to find something that'll work" I said and placed the pants back down, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time.
'10:23am'.. "damn I must've needed it"
I said to myself as placed my phone back into my pocket and continued to look through the pile of clothes.

I looked at the dress as I picked it up by the shoulders, I smiled to myself as I looked at it

This is much more me, I couldn't imagine maze wearing this though. I thought to myself as I placed it back down onto the bed.
I took off my top from the day before and and also my jeans, I put them on the bed and picked up the dress, I slid it on and buttoned it up.
I brushed my hands over the dress and my figure as I walked over to the large mirror that was placed into the wall, I looked at myself and gave a small smile as I looked at my reflection. I looked to my left where the clothes once were and noticed that he had also brought up some of maxes mascara.
I picked it up and leaned closer into the mirror,
I took of the lid and put some on, blinking carefully.
I put the lid back on and placed it back onto the small cabinet. I walked back over to the bed and picked up my clothes, folding them quickly.
I placed them back down and on the bed and grabbed my shoes and my socks.
I slipped on my plain white ankle socks and grabbed my shoes, tying up the laces as I stood up.
I grabbed the clothes once more And left lucifers bedroom and walked over to the piano, placing my clothes on top of it. I looked around the room and noticed a large spiral staircase that led up to a large wooden balcony. I walked over to it and quickly made my way up the stairs. Finding a bathroom, I gasped in shock as I looked around the room, the floor was a black marble.
The white tiles around the room perfectly clean.
I small window placed above an expensive sink.
I walked into the room and looked around.
"Try not too break anything" venom said, a small chuckled escaping his lips.
I rolled my eyes at his small comment and continued to look around.