{ part 12 }

Weeks...

That was it.. i thought my life was over.. i thought that was the end...

I didn't think i was going to make it..

Yet here i am..
-

I opened my eyes, i laid still and looked around and saw that I was in a hospital room.
I noticed lucifer at the end of the hospital bed,
he looks tired.. and- worried? I thought to myself.
"Lucifer?" I say, my voice was quiet and my throat ached. "Y/n?!" He says as he stood up and walked round to my side as quick as he could.
"I've been so worried, y-you don't understand!"
he said as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I weakly lifted my arms and tried my best to hug him back.. he let me go and I attempted to push myself up.
"here.. let me" he says as he puts his arm on my back and helped me sit up.. "i should go get your mum,she went to go get coffee a couple of minutes ago" he says whilst standing up but i stopped him.. "lucifer" I said and looked at him.. "mm?" he hums as he turns back and faced me..
"how long have i been- you know" I say and look into his eyes. "about 2 weeks"
he says and walks out the door to go get my mom,
"2 weeks!,, bloody hell.." I said to myself as I looked around the hospital room, I could see flowers and a card. I lifted my arm to grab the card when a sharp shooting pain went up the left side of my body..
"ahhhh.. ow ow ow." I exclaimed with gritted teeth.. i slowly lifted up the hospital gown i have on and looked at the stitches.. I let go of the gown and put my hand up to my mouth..

My eyes filled up with tears as I began to silently cry to myself.. "wait.. wait- venom?" I said hoping he was okay.. "y/n" his deep voice roars causing me too jump at the sudden noise..
"thank god your okay" I said and a small smile rises to my face, i sit up and swung my legs over the side of the bed, my feet touched the cold floors causing a shiver to go down my spine.. I slowly stood up..
"i feel like ariel.. from the little mermaid.. my legs feel like when she became human for the first time"
i say and venom let out a small laugh.
I continued to look down and focus on walking when lucifer and my mom walked in and my head shot up quickly.. "woah woah be careful" lucifer says and walks over to me, he held my arm and helped me walk over to my mom, she walked up to me and gave me a engulfing hug..

"h-hello to you too mom" I said whilst smiling to myself. "Ohhh you're okay! i've missed you! i love you so much y/n" she said and slowly let go and sat me down on the hospital bed. "i wanna go home" I said quietly as I looked at her.
"okay i'll go get the nurse and get you discharged" she says and walks out leaving me alone with lucifer.
I began to feel stronger.. but— really really quickly..
i looked down at my hands to see black liquids pumping through the veins on my wrists..
'venoms making me feel strong..' i thought to myself, I smirked and stood up with a smile on my face. "woahh- that was a sudden burst of.. energy?" lucifer says whilst slightly chuckling.. "yeah,, something like that"
I said and walked to the room door, I walked out and saw my mom talking to the nurse..
"y/n what are you doing? i was about to come back and tell you that the nurse doesn't think it's good if you leave" my mom says and holds my shoulders.. "really i'm fine..let's just go" i say began to walk away as lucifer came up beside me and walked with me.
I turned to my to him and looked him in the eyes "please tell my mom i'll be in the car.. oh and lucifer,, thank you.." I said and stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.. i smiled and quickly walked off to my moms car, I was blushing like crazy.. but i didn't want him to see that!
I quickly looked back to see him still standing there.. smiling.. "that was cute" venom says out of nowhere..I smiled and got inside the car.

a couple minutes later and my mom got into the car and places all of my stuff in the back..
"So that's lucifer" she says and smirks whilst looking at me.. "yesss mom that's lucifer" I said and smiled as she started up the car.
"He's handsome!" She said and lightly nudged me.

We drove out of the car park and made our way home.