{ part 14 }

Fight.  Oh  please.

-

"I can almost smell your nervousness"
Venom said inside of my head ..
"I'm not nervous v" I said and rolled my eyes,
"But you are nibble" he replied whilst I turned the corner that leads to round the back of school.
I stopped and peaked around the corner and saw her standing there..
"Why am I doing this? I don't even remember her name!?!" I whisper shouted to venom whilst I took a deep breath.. he popped out the side of my neck and came face to face with me "you're acting like you're scared of a spoilt brat who thinks she's scary" he said and I looked into his strange white murky eyes.. "you know your eyes are pretty scary" I said trying to change the subject..
"Stop changing the subject, go over there, you have me." He snapped and I looked at him..
"You're right.." I said and he popped back into my head... I casually walked round the corner and walked over to her.. "okay so what do you want" I said and crossed my arms.. she walked towards me with sass in every step "I want to know what happened last week, you looked so weird" she snapped and poked me hard in the chest.. I took a deep breath trying to keep my cool and looked at her
"It has absolutely nothing to do with you" I said and poked her back at the last part.. "oh but it does.. considering me and my friends saw whatever happened to.. this" she said and looked you up and down.. "what the hell is your problem? I'm not exactly new anymore and yet you still put it into priority to bug me" I replied and looked at her..
"I just think it's so stupid how you constantly cause problems.. how you think you're better than me" she says and shoves me back "newsflash I've never done anything wrong!" I snapped.. and she started shoving me again "you know for a bratty hoe you're quite strong" I said and chuckled to myself
"A bratty hoe?" She said and looked at me..
"Yes that's what I said" i snapped back..
She slapped me across the face and I held my cheek, I felt my veins bubbling with anger .. IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.. I thought to myself angrily..
"You. Are nothing.. but an attention seeking scum who thinks she's better than me. You will never be as good as me. NEVER" she shouted as she flicked her hair and spat on the ground.. "y/n.." i heard venom say as I looked down and clenched my fists
"Why you looking at the floor freak? My face is up here!" She snapped and I looked up.. "I would highly prefer to just look at the dirt" I said angrily.. venoms voice coming out every couple of seconds..
"Ugh..you are just a freak. Oh what- sorry I called you a freak. Boohoo." She said and started to fake cry.. "Oh you're so dead!" I said as I felt venom completely take over my body and I felt the black inky flesh rise over my face.. the adrenaline rushed through my veins as she screamed and started to run
"VENOM SHES GETTING AWAY. SHE WILL TELL EVERYONE"  I shouted and he just ran and jumped up to on top of the school and waited for her to turn a corner.. she came round the corner screaming but was interrupted as venom jumped down and pinned her up against the wall.. I took control as I revealed half of my face.. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She shouted as I looked at her.. she was pretty high off the ground considering venom made me alot taller..
"You just shouldn't have done it in the first place" I said as venom took over so I could see through his eyes.. he came closer to her face and then... she was dead..... I was still in venoms body when I heard a scream.. he turned his head and what we both saw was three others students ..
"Oh shit" I said and quickly venom took off.. jumping and running.. getting as far away as we could from that school as we can..
"What do we do Y/n.. I can't go in the streets there is to many people around" he said as he jumped up on top of a car.. "Run to the woods!!!" I said as he looked around and saw a pathway to the woods and started to run..

We made it to a cliff that was hanging over a beach..
We de-transformed and I dropped down to the floor out of breath... "that was t-to close" I said panting..
"I know" he said after I stood up and caught my breath.. I looked out at the view of the sea and smiled as I sat down on the edge of the cliff..
"So you wouldn't fight the girl but you willingly sit on a cliff that if you fell from it you would die almost immediately" venom said and popped out the side of my head ..
"Yeah I guess so... hey at-least she's dealt with now.."
I said whilst breathing in the refreshing air..

We sat there for about 30 minutes before we were interrupted by my phone ringing.. I looked down and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket, I looked at my phone "it's mum" I said and looked at venom.. I answered it and raised my phone to my ear
"H-hello?" I say hesitantly..
"Y/N L/N GET HOME NOW!" My mum shouted down the phone causing me to jump
"Wh- what happened!?!" I respond..
What if she found out!!?! I panic thinking to myself..
"THERE IS A A WILD DANGEROUS CREATURE GOING ROUND THE TOWN AND I WANT YOU HOME!" She shouted and I turned to look at venom.. his plain white eyes just looked at me "Oh no! Okay- uhmmm.. yeah I'll be home now okay!" I said pretending to act scared.. "I SWEAR Y/—-" she shouted before I cut her off and hung up..
"Okay I'm definitely getting Into trouble for that.."
I said as I stood up and put my phone away and venom went back into my head.. I took a last look at the beautiful view before turning around and walking back through the path.. i looked up at the trees and shivered occasionally because it was starting to get colder.. "ugh.. where are the hot sweats now huh v?" I said sarcastically as I walked off of the path and back into civilisation..
"Funny" he replies out of nowhere causing me to jump.. i playfully rolled my eyes and walked back to the school to get my car..

I got to my car and unlocked it and opened the door and sat down shutting the door behind me..
I let out a big breath and relaxed for a couple of seconds... all that walking..ugh..
I sat up straight as I put the key in the ignition and started up the car, I put my foot down on the pedal and drove home..

I got out the car and locked the door behind me, I opened my front door to come face to face with a panicked mother "y/n oh my baby I've been so worried" she said and pulled me into a breath taking hug.. she stroked my head and rocked back and forth
"Heyyy it's okay.. I'm okay" I said and we pulled out of the hug.. I shut the door behind me and locked it,
"I've chose a movie go sit down" she said and skittered off into the kitchen.. I took my shoes off and put my car keys on a shelf.. I walked into the front room and saw my mum bring a bowl of popcorn in and sat down.. I turned the lights off and went over and sat down next to her "what've you chose?" I said as I leaned my head on her shoulder
"Star Wars the last Jedi.. I know you like it so I bought the movie" she replied and put a blanket over us both.. I gasped and looked at her "thank you!!" I said and hugged her arm tightly.. She started the movie and we both started watching it..