{ part 16 }

Crime  scene. 

Lucifer pulled up and parked his car. Yes we got a ride together.. we both got out and he quickly started to walk ahead "are you sure I'm allowed here?" I questioned whilst look up at him,
"Not exactly but it's too late you're here now" he smiled and we both started to walk to where I could see loads of police and a big line of police tape.
"This is stupid" venom spoke up in my head
'Hey v cmon. This is nice. We're socialising!' I replied in my head.. "Hello detective!" Lucifer said as we both went under the strip of police tape..
"Hello lucifer and.... y/n " chloe said and I looked at her with an innocent smile...
"Lucifer may I speak to you for a second"
She said pulled lucifer to the side and they began to talk.. glancing back at me every now and then..
I just stood there awkwardly and looked over to the crime scene.. me being me and walked over to the dead body.. there was a woman dead on a small fun fair ride with two metal pipes sticking out of her head.. "ouch" I said out loud and caught the attention of a woman who was taking pictures..
"I know right. Brutal. Must've hurt like hell"
She said and stood up beside me and looked at the dead body.. "you think?" I said jokingly and we both let out a little chuckle..
"I'm Ella" she said and held out her hand..
I took it and shook it firmly
"I'm y/n, I'm here with lucifer" I said and smiled.
"Nice to meet you y/n.. this your first time seeing.. ya know" she said and pointed the dead body.
"Oh, yes! Absolutely!" I said.. lying..

"Ah! Y/n.. I see you have met our lovely
Forensic here!" Lucifer said as he came up behind me and placed him arm over my shoulder.
"Yes, we were just talking about the dead- girl."
I said and nodded awkwardly.
"How exciting! So do we have a lead?" He said and looked at Ella..
"Well not that I know of, but dan and chloe might"
She said and bent down to continue taking photos.
"Great!" He said and turned us both around and began to walk to who I assume is dan.
"Detective douche!" Lucifer said and removed his arm from my shoulder and put his hands together.
"Hello lucifer. And you are?" He said and looked at me with a cocky expression..
"Y/n" I replied and crossed my arms.
"Well hello y/n. Lucifer haven't we told you not to bring random people to a crime scene" he said rudely and looked back to lucifer..
I scoffed and caught his attention..
"I hate to burst your bubble, but I am right here.
Have you not learned that it's rude to talk about someone like they're not there.
Also. I know to you and many others I might just be an 'outsider' but I can be big help!" I snapped and they both just looked at me.. lucifer with a smirk on his face and dan with a shocked look..
"I- I Uh— well .." He continued

-

Earlier dan had told me and lucifer all about who and what and about any leads. So now me and lucifer are sat in an undercover cop car outside a small family home in a random village..
"Tell me.. what are we doing here again?" I said out of bordem and he turned his head and looked at me.
"Waiting for the killer of course!" He said with his normal smirk and looked back at the house..
I looked out of my side of the window and looked plainly out at the grass..
"This is boring" venom said in my head.
'I'm aware' I answered back inside my thoughts.
"Can we not just leave?" He questioned..
'Oh yeah and say what?' I replied sarcastically.
"You're the one that got us into this"
He said and I rolled my eyes..
that's when I saw it, I middle aged woman down the street holding something wrapped up in a black bin bag.. she looked around quickly and shoved it into the boot of her car and ran round to the front of her car.. I sat up straight and watched as her car lights came on "Lucifer she put something wrapped up in the back of her car" I said quickly and he turned to look at where I was pointing..
"Like what?" He questioned "I don't know but it was wrapped up in a black bin bag and she looked sketchy as shit!" I snapped and looked at him.. thats when I turned my head as she quickly sped away from her drive way.. lucifer started up the car and we quickly followed behind..