Chapter 6: 2 years later

Third person pov...
Barry and Kara are 17 they have been dating for 2 years now. Kara was happy because she felt at home with Barry and the Danvers. Barry was happy because for the second time in his life people cared for him and showed him love. While most kids at school are still very scared of Barry they made some new friends. Cisco Ramon is a geeky kid that likes to build stuff and say bad jokes. He is brilliant though. Caitlin Snow is studying to be a bio egineer. She is dating a kid name Winn schott Jr. He is pretty similar to Cisco. The 2 of them are best friends. Well not when they have game night. Next is Felicity smoak the best hacker of them all. Iris West and James olsen have been trying to get Barry and Kara to date them. They are both afraid that the other is going to leave them for someone better.
At first Iris didn't believe the two were dating and told them to kiss if they really were. So they did which turned into a full make out session. She stormed off mad so did James.
The two haven't had sex yet. They both not wanting to bring it up in case the other isn't ready. Kara have brought it up to Alex asking her for advice. Alex talked to Barry about for Kara and told her what Barry said. He said he didn't want to bring it up to her it seemed like he only want sex from her. Alex told Kara what he said and Kara started making plans. Kara is going to take him to a hotel after prom which is in two weeks. They picked out their dressed and tuxes.
(They are their outfits from Barry and Iris wedding)

Yo so I am so sorry I haven't updated I have been busy so I haven't had the chance. My mom's dog have been playing a cruel joke on us. He hasn't moved for two days we thought he was going down the path as our other dog but nope it was a joke. Anyway bye and have a good day