11

Jungkook's POV

,,I just want to end this little adventure on a good note. No more using me or you. Just enjoy it and we will pretend like it didn't happen." He said to me with a sad voice, his eyes locked with mine. They were full of sadness.

,,I told you, it's fine. You don't have to do it so you can feel better. I never had the right to be angry. We are not lovers after all." I told, trying not to sound sorrow. All of this is mentally tiring. Trying to look and sound fine when you are breaking inside everytime he looks at me. And we are about to fuck. Again.

,,We are not lovers, but you still mean the world to me. And now shut up, we are about to enjoy our shower." He stated and when I wanted to protest he kissed me. My body was already reacting like usually. I cupped his perky ass in my hands and pushed my tongue deeper in him. It's too late go back and I don't wanna go back and he said it's the last time. One more time of paradise because I'll end up in the hell anyway. I'll enjoy it to the fullest. My hands stopped at his tiny waist and I took of his shirt.

,,So shower? You sure it's not a prank?" I teased while kissing his neck.

,,Shut up and take off my pants already," he huffed while looking away with his red face that I became addicted to.

,,Someone is inpatient? Baby you gotta hold on for a bit longer then." I whispered in his ears while unbuttoning his pants.

,,W-What's up with the nickname? You are the baby n-not me." He stuttered as he was holding on to my shoulders.

,,Am I begging you to undress me? Or was it you just now, huh?" I think I'll never give up on teasing him. I was giving him butterfly kisses all over his neck and chest and then I stopped on his mouth again. I love his lips.

,,Let's take a shower then. Or bath?" I told him and turned around to see my bathroom. We can choose.

,,When did you undress me?"

,,When we were kissing."

He hugged me from behind.

,,When did you became like this?" He murmured to my back.

,,You can answer that yourself..."

,,Huh?"

I turned back to him and asked: ,,Shower or bath?"

He just rolled his eyes at my answer which was actually another question.

,,Bath." He said with a smile and his hands were finding their way back to the knot on my towel that was still hanging on my waist by its last will.

,,Hold on beautiful, we need to get you dirty first. Or are you that hungry for my dick?" I don't know where words like these are coming from. It's his fault.

He just looked at me in awe and when he came back to his senses he stepped closer to me and hung his hands around my neck. He kissed my earlobe and whispered:

,,Then make me dirty."

,,Let's start with your mouth, shall we?" I didn't waste a single second.

,,On your knees. And now you can undo that knot you've been eyeing this whole time you naughty." I ordered and my hands found their place in his locks. Before he got down we shared one more passionate kiss and then I gently pushed him to his place so he can start his job. The towel fell down in the next two seconds and he was licking his lips at his new sight before him.

,,Take it as far as you can." And I shoved his head forward. He obediently held my hips and didn't even flinch. I immediately had to moan, he knows what's he doing. I let him deep throat me for a while and then I brought his head up to my face again. I missed the kisses.

,,Can i ask you a question?" His red lips panted out while I was holding him close to my body. My dick was pushing him on his lower abdomen.

,,What is it?" I encouraged him to say what he wanted as I was gently nibbling on his neck.

,,Would it be a problem... or would you mind if we took it a bit further this time?" He said shyly in my ear. I got a bit surprised to be honest but I didn't let him notice that.

,,What do you want me to do to you?" I rasped and my hands never stopped exploring every inch of his skin.

,,I-I want to fuck."

,,Be more specific, baby"

,,I want you to fuck me."

If I didn't got a bit nervous there I would lie. I've never done this but I have dreamed of fucking him a lot.

,,Have you done it before?" I asked because I wasn't sure if everything would go well if we really did it.

,,Yes but a very long time ago. It's totally okay if you don't want to. I just... it's the last time and I want it. And I really like the way you do this..."

,,This?" What does he mean?

,,The way you treat me, the way you look at me, the way you want me... it turns me on so much."

,,Okay... if you don't mind my lack of experience I guess..." I looked away with a blush creeping on my cheeks.

,,Don't you worry Jungkook, hyung will teach you." He purred in my ear and kissed me passionately. Of course, I know it is a mistake. How many times have I said that?

,,So as you said, make me dirty and then we will have a bath, deal?" He said on my lips while jerking me off. I had to close my eyes because of the sudden wave of pleasure and I just nodded.

,,I can't wait till this big thing will be filling me up." He licked his lips at the sight and then he looked at me with a cocky smile. Ugh, he shouldn't. I grabbed his throat and whispered on his lips:

,,Cover it in spit, darling. You will need it."

Oof.
Thank you for reading🤠
All the love💖Mio