Chapter 4 (part 1)

I'm sorry for being so long...But it's really hard to create something worthy. And I have a hell lot of work right now because of the end of the term...))so many tests and all that stuff take to much time and energy....
And sorry that it's just half of the chapter...I just couldn't wait any longer to update but had no time to finish it.)))hope you'll forgive me..

Enjoy...comment and vote!!! 

__________________________________________________________

My stupid heart in one moment loses its usual rhythm and starts pounding in my chest creating a certain beat inside my mind while his hand skims down to my cheek. He brushes it gently with his knuckles and then runs his thumb over my bottom lip and I feel my head leaning forward to his touch. My mind screams something to me angrily but it's more like a blur in my ears, I don't hear anything nor I want to... I lose last remains of my self-control as my body clings to his.

'Just like you do any attempt to stop him..' 

After a moment of being in a complete daze I hear him chuckling and immediately open my eyes, I didn't even know were closed. He's smiling evilly and that fucking sexy smirk is present on his face. I quickly recover myself and suddenly anger washes over me. I push him aside with all power I have, grab my purse and make a haste towards the door, dragging Becky with me and rushing out the cafe.

I don't look back or produce a simple sound until we reach school and get out of the car. That's when I finally hear Becky saying something.

"What the hell???Would you mind an explanation?" She looks at me expectantly but what am I supposed to answer.

That I'm getting crazy about one jerk and complete asshole who gave me a simple lift. That I'm a mess these days because of an unknown HOT stranger invading not only my consciousness but even dreams..God, am I that STUPID and light-headed?! How did he manage to affect me so in such a small period of time? He didn't even try to. It's all about my stupid hormones and lack of a boyfriend working with all this shit.

"Um... I just didn't want to be late..?" I blurt the first thing in my mind but it sounds more like a question than a statement. I do try to look nonchalant but, of course, fail miserably.

"You WHAT!? So it wasn't you who tried to persuade me to skip the last lessons and go have some fun instead?" 

"Oh Beck, please, let's drop it, okay?" I hope as hell she would say YES! But...

"What do you mean 'drop it' ? I'm your friend and I'm here for you any moment. You can trust me..tell me what's wrong and I'll do my best to help you."

"I...I.." I stutter at first but decide not to involve her into my all-more-than-a-little-shitty mood.
"Really nothing worthy. I'll cope with it by myself but thank you." I grin like an idiot and give her a big bear hug which takes her by surprise and makes me giggle...

"Hey, hey..slow down if you don't want to spend your Birthday party at the hospital. 'Cause even if you fracture my ribs don't you dare thinking I would miss that celebration."

"I bet you won't.."

With that I release her, surely brightening up my previous mood. Oh, I love this girl in front of me with a suspiciously-supernatural ability to make me smile despite whatever's torturing me. And that's the moment I actually remember my B-day is just in few days from now. I have literally forgotten about my 18th birthday because of all this crap! If Beck or Alex knew that they would rip me into pieces... I know they already have some great plans about it but I'm still dealt out of them till the 'Great Day' comes.

I like surprises with all my being, the pleasant ones actually, so I'm totally for such a gift. Not waiting any longer we make a quick grab to our belongings and return to our everyday life.. 

After two hours or so we finally made it to the last lesson - psychology. Oh, I love it... so many things to talk about and come to know that you've never even heard of. Actually, if my mom isn't against it, I will try my fortune and become a psychologist.

You know those guys you keep visiting when your marriage is on a deadline or everything's just crushing down and your hopes fall to the ground. I'm sure the real help is that there is someone to listen to you in your time of need. Someone that won't judge, blame, try to change you and make you think differently. Psychologist is just like a good friend of yours you can talk to at any time and get your help if you need one. I wanna be that friend, try to understand another person. That's the aim and not money, success or whatever..

 With that thoughts spinning in my mind I never notice us approaching the classroom. When we make it inside and get prepared to the class our teacher still hasn't come. Suddenly Beck starts talking:

"Oh, I forgot. We have a new psychology teacher from now on. I don't know the details but rumors have it that he's young enough and a real hottie. Just if all teachers could be the same...I would be happier than ever. No more dull expressions and bore but sexy muscular bodies and lots of fun.." I punch her playfully in the arm.

"Uh..you're such a pervert. If all the teachers were like that, I bet you would never end school or at least learn something.."

"Come on, never thought you were such a grind?!"

"Grind?Yeah, really??That grind helps you get good marks all the time..You'd rather I wouldn't? Okay, then..." I try to look hurt but of course that smile of mine appears on my lips in few moments and immediately unveils my real playful state. 

"Of course not.. I would never get rid of you my old-grind..." She says mockingly and starts tickling me with all force so I have to shift in my seat and suppress the giggle that's trying to escape my mouth.

In a few seconds I notice all classroom is filled with silence and nobody makes a move. They all look at someone standing in the doorway. I turn my head to look what they're staring at but almost immediately stop dumbfounded and completely confused to say the least.

____________________________________________________________

I'm once more really sorry that it's just a miserable half of the real chapter...but I hope to finish quickly))))Tell me what you think is going to happen?