Chapter 3

Hey guys...I'm sorry for being that long. I hate uploading in such a long term but it's my graduation year and I have hell lot of work right now. I tried to write something on weekends and wanted to spend at least a couple of hours completing this chapter but even when I actually found some free minutes I felt so exhausted and tired as hell so there were no 'ideas' in my mind to express and I don't wanna write something boring or stupid...

I already hate myself for making you wait for so long 'cause the story's just at the beginning and must be much more exciting soon... But I hope you'll understand me and enjoy this chapter. It's all for you, my precious readers!!!

Did my best to make it good and interesting. So please don't forget to comment, vote or do whatever you crazy people like to while reading)))***

P.S. if you find any mistakes tell me and I'll correct them)) and some of my friends suggested changing Jeremy's last name as it's too long.. so from now he's Jeremy Stone)* if you don't like it give me your ideas!

__________________________________________________________

It's him, Jeremy, just in front of me...

I've kinda expected the stranger turn out to be him. But what actually amaze me is his look..better say GAZE. So much urgency, hunger, passion and unbelievable sexuality are mixed in that look that I'm sure I've never ever seen anything like that in anyone else before. And that piercing gaze is concentrated on me. His eyes are burning with need and lust and his irises are now the darkest brown you can hardly even imagine...

Before I can recover myself or at least produce a sound in one moment his soft lips touch mine in a gentle kiss and I finally find my release. I close my eyes and melt in that precious feeling, my mind's reeling from the amount of sensations I feel at my nerve-endings. It's all so unknown to me...

But his mouth disappears and I'm forced to look straight at his anxious face which finally returns some equilibrium to me. I wanna say something to soothe him or protest, I can hardly make a difference right now, but when I open my mouth finally ready to make a normal sentence he takes full advantage of me and crushes his lips to mine.

I fully welcome that feeling deep in my belly which only intensifies with the kiss... I succumb to this 'hottie' in front of me and immediately respond to him deepening the kiss and pulling Jeremy impossibly close to me with my hands now wrapped around his neck.

There's nothing left from gentleness in the kiss but raw passion and vehemence. It's so fervent I can hardly concentrate on anything else but the feeling of his lips taking mine with such a force it's almost painful. He bites my bottom lip begging for an entry. Finally I open up and in that instant he plunges his tongue in my mouth fully engulfing me in this moment of pure lust and sensation. I don't want to hold back any longer and immediately entwine our tongues reveling in the feeling of his tongue stroking the length of mine.

I'm no more responsible for my actions and I'm lost.....

Something distracts me but I don't wanna stop the kissing and Jeremy's hands that start exploring my body touching every part of it and making their way down to my pelvis and then my butt. But soon 'something' takes my attention and I can now hear that it is a knock on the door. At first I don't understand who's knocking and most importantly WHY. But then it hits me!

Fuck! It's my mom..I quickly open my eyes now clearly realizing that my mom's shouting behind the door. Something in her voice tells me she's not that happy. 'Oh, yeah? Maybe the fact she's actually shouting at you so early in the morning?'