The arrival of baby tangerine!

It was morning and hinata's alarm just went off. He got up and got ready for school but mostly his favorite thing in the morning practice. As he finished getting everything prepared his mom called him down for breakfast. He ran down the stairs took a piece of toast and headed out the door. As he was riding his bike he felt his head hurting but brushed it off as it being a headache or migraine. As he got to the school he locked his bike up and went to the gym door and he was just in time for practice. Hinata went up to Kageyama and said "toss to me!!". As they were practicing hinata's head started hurting more and as kageyama and hinata were about to do the freak attack Hinata collapsed on the floor and then *poof* after that as the team could see was a pile of clothes. Hinata's clothes to be precise.
Team POV:
Suga: omg wht just happened* shocked face expression*
Nishinoya: OMG there's something moving under the clothes!!
Asahi: * scared for his life *
Daichi: *he goes to lift up the clothes that were once hinata's and there he saw it......a baby Hinata smiling up at him.
Suga: omg it's Hinata!!!! He said as he ran to the baby and swooped him off the ground.
Kageyama: Hinata boke! What happened *as he yelled at the baby*
3rd person POV:
After kageyama yelled and hinata, Hinata's eyes started watering and he broke out in tears.
The rest of Karasuno either we're panicking or pissed off looking at kageyama. Suga finally calmed down Hinata and said "kageyama please don't make him cry again" *insert scary intense smile*. Kageyama replayed scared "o-ok". Coach ukai then spoke up and said "so are we gonna tell his parents???". That's when suga said "he can stay with one of us for the time being". As suga and the team we're talking Hinata started getting hungry and so he poked sugas cheek and rubbed his stomach indicating he's hungry. Suga then asked Kiyoko if she can get a bottle of baby formula for him and so she did. As Hinata was waiting for his milk he tried to get on the floor which suga let him do. Then Hinata started crawling toward a certain 3rd year who looked just like Jesus and then he looked up at Asahi and smiled hugging Asahi leg. The team found it so adorable they just cooed over the baby and Asahi picked him up. They Hinata started touching Asahi a little beard looking in amazement at the facial hair. Kiyoko then came in with a bottle and gave it so Asahi, so then Asahi gave Hinata the bottle he(Asahi) was scared at first cause this is his first time holding a baby who isn't scared of him. Then as Hinata was drinking the milk he fell asleep and Asahi noticed this and just smiled at the adorable little tangerine.  Asahi gave Hinata to Kiyoko and they started practicing again. While the cute tangerine just went to La La land :)

Author-
Hey guys I hoped u liked the first chapter ! :) go ahead and leave a comment.🥺