K O F I Haygood, 19

K O F I   Haygood, 19

portrayed by Jaden

"Yeah, well I'm here now Lil nigga. What's up wichu? How you been?"

"I just been chillin' man. Summer ain't really poppin' off like it used to man."

"I feel you, bruh. Been kinda slow for me too."

"Tuh, the hell you mean, super star?"

"C'mon man, chill, chill. I'm saying, aside from all that."

"Anyway, I was atcha show in NYC. I ain't have backstage passes or nun like that tho, so I couldn't see you. But you killed the fuck out that show Cole."

"Damn, thanks man. If I knew you was there, we coulda went out or sumn after."

"I was with my crew, so y'know."

"Oh aight. Thanks for the support tho Kof. You been riding with me since the beginning."

"It's whatever man, you family.. this yo girl?"

"This here ain't a girl baby boy, this a grown ass woman. And yeah she mine."

"Oh I'm yours now, nigga? 'Bout time. Shit."

"This my lil cousin, Kofi. Kofi, this my baby, Jemaika."

"Nice to meet you! I seen you when you performed in New York last year. I'm a big fan."

"No you ain't! Quit playing with me Kofi!"

"I swear, listen... three missed FaceTimes on yo laptop said Imma rob youuu and open up a shop hahahaaahaa.." A fucking show off, this nigga. He really do got talent though. I think music runs real heavy in Oz's Family cuz everyone of them niggas can either sing or play an instrument. But most of them do it at church.

"Not that you did the haha part too." "Okay, I believe you Kofi. I just wanted to see if you would prove it. You cool."

"So, yal Just gone stand out here all day?"

"Damn, watchu rushing for?"

"Cobe daddy here. And he brought the broad he left Auntie for. May she Rest In Peace." He kissed his two fingers and held them up looking as if he could see her right there in the clouds.

"Where Cobe at?"

"He inna room."

I asked Kof to take Jemaika to get something to eat after he told me where Cobe was. I speed walked to his old bedroom and closed the door behind me. I locked it and leaned up against the wall beside the bathroom door.

"Cobe, man.Get out here! It's Cole." He ain't respond but I could hear him coughing a lil bit. "Nigga, I ain't playin. You got my girl waiting outside. The fuck you doing in there?."