Be Mine! Please! - Rock Lee x Reader

Start from the beginning

Skai waved a bit before I made his way to him and hugged him. The poor boy was trembling, look at him, he's got anxiety! I patted his head and let go.

"I am sorry! I seem to have misunderstood! Until my battle, I will walk on my hands to prove my apology is meaningful!" Skai and I looked over at each other and started laughing.

"Y- you don't need to d-do that!" I choked out between laughs. "Y-you're battle won't go w-well if you do!"

"Yeah Lee! Seriously! You could have just apologized like a normal person," a girl with brown buns said, waking with another guy with lavender eyes. I found my breath and looked back up at him.

Bowl cut was being dragged away by the other two. I frowned before turning back to Skai, who was finally calming down. We made our way up to the platform above the battle grounds.

"Are you okay, Skai?"

"I- he looked like he would have really hurt me. He looked at me like dad..." Our dad didn't like Skai. He came out as gay a few years ago and since then... Dad has been terrible to him.

"I wouldn't have let that happen," I said calmly, before putting my arms around his side. "You have to be ruthless in your battle, don't hold back. Okay?"

"I won't," he looked down at me and smiled. He was still nervous for sure.

I wasn't really interested in any of the battles to be honest, well, I tried not to be. I looked at the teams next to us and to my right... Bowl cut boy! We made eye contact, and I shyly waved and smiled. He grinned back before running over to me.

"U-umm hi?" I started.

"My name is Rock Lee! You are very beautiful! I vow to protect you with my life! Be mine! Please!"

"LEE!" the boy with lavender eyes yelled. I stammered back for a second and looked at Skai. My normal shy disappeared for a minute.

"Okay, yeah sure," I smirked with a shrug. It could be interesting. Everyone just looked at me. Lee had a huge grin and was blushing really hard.

"Really!?" Everyone screamed, being distracted from the battle at hand.

"Yeah, why not? But seriously, Lee, if you ever look at my brother the way you did a few minutes ago, you're dead. But yeah, I'll date you,"

"Yes! I will be mindful about that! Thank you so much..." Oh. I never told him my name.

"(Y/n) (L/n) of the sand,"

"(Y/n)! I like it! Please call me Lee!"

"Sure thing. Will you introduce me to your team and sensei, Lee?"

"Of course!" He replied. He grabbed my hand and smiled before pulling me to his team. Skai slowly followed. "This is Tenten! She is super talented with weapons, a weapon master if you will!" I reached my hand out to shake her hand.

"I can actually believe you said yes! I hope Lee treats you right! I'll kick his ass if he doesn't!" I giggled at her comment.

"It's nice to meet you, Tenten. I think we'll be good friends," I smiled. Lee turned to the other boy.

"This is-"

"My name is Neji Hyuga," he said coldly.

"Uhh hi," I mumbled. This boy was scary. I couldn't tell you why, but he was filled with hatred for... Something. I scooted closer to Lee, slightly behind him. Skai was entranced at the sight of Neji. Oh boy.

"LEE MY BOY!" an older man yelled, he was dressed the same as Lee. And looked like he could have been his father.

"GUY SENSEI! I FINALLY DID IT! I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" Lee exclaimed while hugging my side.