※ Smol Companion ※ [[ Part 1 ]]

Start from the beginning

"Where'd you find him though ?" Color asked as he examined the smol 'bitty' sleeping in Outer's hands.

"Oh right ! There's this new place that just opened downtown called the 'Bitty Adoption Center' where you can find many smol bitty skeletons in there and you can take them home ! And the owner of the store said that since she it's her store's grand opening today, all bitties are free to take for just today ! That's were I found small Classic over here, and I thought that you guys would want to go there and get your very own bitties !"

Color and I looked at each other for a moment before shrugging and decided to go. "M'kay, let's go see this Bitty Adoption Center then."

Outer smiled. "Yay ! You two go along now, its just a right turn past the first street you see and you can easily see a bright pink building there. I'll be going to the grocery store now since I need to buy some groceries on my list and some ketchup for Classic since he really loves to drink them. Bye !" And then he walked out of the park.

Color looked at me and grinned. "Well, shall we go now ?" I nodded and we both walked out of the park heading downtown and chatted for a bit until we've spotted a bright pink building near the street Outer was talking about, and it did seemed new. As we both approached the building we noticed that there were huge letters in bold pink and black lining on top spelling the words : "Bitty Store".

Color opened the glass door for the two of us to get in and a bell rang through the place as we both stepped inside to see many bitties on display inside what seemed to be glass looking aquariums but without water all around the place.

Color nudged my shoulder with his elbow a bit. "The owner of this center must be very nice to place these adorable cuties behind glass walls instead of scary looking cages in those pet stores, huh Kills ?" I looked around and nodded in agreement.

A girl that had her pink hair tied up in a neat ponytail and who seemed to be half human and half cat bounded up to us and smiled. "Hello there new customers ! My name is Kawaii, and in the owner of the Bitty Adoption Center, where you can adopt your own bitties !" She greeted sweetly.

I smiled at her. "Hello there Ms-"

"Ah-! No, no, no, just call me Kawaii, Ms seems too professional for me and I'm not some business woman or something." She interrupted with a giggle. She seemed very nice and sweet indeed.

"Ah, okay ! Nice to meet you Kawaii, my name is Killer and this here is my friend Color." I motioned to Color beside me who gave Kawaii a small wave and smiled. "Heya."

Kawaii beamed at the two of us. "You two looking for your own smol companions ? Well you've come to the right place ! I have many bitties in this place for you to choose from ! And because today is my grand opening, I'm giving away the bitties for free today ! So you two better hurry up and choose your bitties before there are none left ~!" She warned playfully as she gestured to the other new customers who just came in.

"Thanks Kawaii, you're a really nice and kind person ya know ?" Color said which made Kawaii almost laugh.

"Why thank you ! Now you two go ahead now, and have fun !" She said as she walked away towards the other customers, waving goodbye at us.

"Told ya she was nice. Let's separate and meet up back at the counter when we're done alright ?" I nodded as me and Color walked to different aisles of glass containers with bitties inside on display.

I looked around the shelves of glass containers that were each filled with a single bitty skeleton inside and smiled at them. They were all too cute !!! However, there was one bitty that caught my attention but I didn't seemed to catch his yet. Inside a glass container on the end of a shelf I was looking at a glass container that had a small black goopy skeleton who had 4 little black goopy tentacles sprouting on his back ineide which intrigued me. He seemed to be staring into space and zoning out, only then did he notice my presence when I slowly approached his shelf.