※ Killer, The Biggest Diluc Simp Ever ※

{ Yeah you read the title. This one is gonna have Genshin references in it so if you don't know or don't play Genshin Impact then you probably won't understand half of this oneshot. This oneshot also takes place in NicaNixxy Modern AU (read her Mafia! Nightmare X Killer one shot in her oneshots book to understand).

- Mel }

♡︎ Ship : Mafia!Nightmare X Killer ♡︎
Bonus : A hint of Jeanluc so fuck off or ignore it if you don't like it.

☞︎︎︎ Requested by : no one  ☜︎︎︎

ꕥ Genre :  Freestyle ꕥ

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

Killer hated using other people's money. As a person who has used his own hard-earned money for most of his life, he definitely wasn't one to use or borrow someone else's money, even when it's his friend, or even if they insist he does. It's not like Killer ever needed to borrow or use money from someone else, but when he realized that he had ran out of primogems by spending all of what he had farmed for on the Standard banner, he didn't have a choice and he was desperate. Also, what kind of menace to society spends all of their hard-earned primogems on the Standard banner instead of the limited character or weapon event banner ? Definitely Killer.

"Not even a single Diluc..." Killer grumbled in agitation, death glaring at the C5 Jean constellation (Tuonto is coming for you, Killer) on his phone screen. He practically has every 5 star character that you can lose to by now (plus an Albedo), even C2 Mona, all except for Diluc. "I don't need anymore of you Jean, I need your damn red-headed and fatherless boyfriend !" Killer screeched, using the classic bashing-on-your-favorite-character-to-show-how-much-you-love-them tactic. He even did one of those Genshin wishing rituals that you'll find on UnderTok and he even used every burst his team had and attacked Donna.

He spent his last 160 primogems on a single pull, crossing his fingers behind his back as the wishing animation began. But alas, the color remained blue, not even purple or gold. "FUCK !" He almost threw his phone across the room but threw it on the soft mattress instead, where it bounced forwards. "FUCKING GIVE ME DILUC ALREADY MIHOYO !" He screamed into a nearby pillow in frustration. He had been farming primogems for over 2 months now just for Diluc, doing daily commissions, collecting daily log-in rewards at Hoyolab, done minor and major world quests, main quests, doing npc requests, leveled up his reputation to the max level, maxed out all three of the Archon statues, lost his sanity at solving the brain-wrenching puzzles at Inazuma (same Killer, same) and more, and still didn't get Diluc. What dumb luck.

"Maybe I should've bought Welkin Moon and Genesis Crystals..." Killer mumbled into the pillow. ".... Why not ?" He sat up straight on the bed again and grabbed his phone, going to the store option where he was greeted with the Welkin Moon purchase recommendation then moved on to the Genesis Crystals purchase options. He almost gaped when he saw that the only way to buy the genesis crystals and welkin moon were through credit card billing. Because Killer never owned a credit card since he never thought he had a use for it in the beginning since he always paid for stuff with his money in personal and not through the bank. Heck, he doesn't even have a bank account.

"Oh fuck you." Killer hissed at his phone. He may not have a credit card, but he sure does know someone who owns one. In fact, it's his own husband. "No. There has to be some other way that I could pay for them personally." He refused to want to give in to digital payment. Nightmare was one of the biggest hotshot Mafia bosses in the country, and owns a billion dollar company too, therefore, he's loaded with money. But that doesn't change the fact that Killer doesn't want anything to do with Nightmare's money. Killer's refusal of the many attempts of giving Killer anything expensive (and even money itself when Killer didn't need it) was what caught Nightmare's interest and drew his attention to him in the first place, way before they had started dating and gotten married. And until now, Killer still hasn't changed his mind about refusing Nightmare's 'gifts' to him, except when it's chocolate of course, he never refuses chocolates let it be expensive or cheap, it's the only thing that he will ever accept from Nightmare even if it's expensive.