※ Smol Companion ※ [[ Part 1 ]]

Requested by : KJ_UwU

♡ Killer X Bitty! Nightmare ♡

※ Genre : Fluff ※

● Killer's P.O.V. ●

I was walking around the park with my friend Color. Since it was Saturday there was no work and we were just hanging out and telling puns at each other like what we always do every weekend.

"Okay, gotta admit, that one was PUNny. " Color wheezed out, wiping a tear in his eye socket from laughing too much.

I grinned at him. "Well, TIBIA honest, that one was horrible. Oh gosh- I ran out of puns to say." O confessed and we both howled in laughter, clutching our non-existent stomachs. We were lucky that we were far away from people in the park or else they'd say we were acting and looking like lunatics who got away with murder or something.

Then suddenly, a voice called out to us. "HEY GUYS !" We turned our skulls to the direction of the voice and saw our friend Outer running up to us, clutching something in his hands. He reached us and bended on his knees a bit as he tried to catch his breath from running.

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down there bud, deep breaths." Color instructed as he grabbed Outer's shoulders.

I chuckled at him. "Heya Outer, what's up ?" Outer managed to catch his breath and stood up properly, a smile on his face.

"I've got something for you to look at !" He said, putting his arms out to us and uncovered something in his hands. Color and I looked closely and gasped in shock.

In Outer's hands was a very small skeleton who wore a white shirt underneath a blue hoodie, black basketball shorts with white stripes on the side and small pink slippers on his feet. HE LOOKED ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE !!!

The small skeleton looked up at me and Color for a moment before giving us a lazy smile and waved at us

The small skeleton looked up at me and Color for a moment before giving us a lazy smile and waved at us. "Sup." He said in his tiny voice.

"This is a bitty Sans ! His name is Classic and he really loves ketchup and sleeping. And he's a skeleton like us, but only smaller and cuter !" Outer explained as he softly patted the small skeleton in his hands, to which the smol purred cutely in response, nuzzling Outer's thumb before actually falling asleep right there.

I squealed. "Awwwwwwww~ He's so smol and so cute ! Can I pay him ?" I asked and Outer nodded.

"Go ahead, just be gentle, he loves his naps and gets quite grumpy when being woken up." I used my pointer finger to softly pat Classic's skull and mentally died of cuteness.