Chapter 2 - LunaRaven26

"What happened?!?" Cookie squinted through the dust clouds, waving her hands around to make sure dust didn't get in her eyes.

"I dunno," Obby, next to her, subconsciously gripped her hand as he also looked to see what had happened. Cookie noticed, flushed tomato-red, and said nothing.

"Ugh! Exbo! Are ya doing okay?!?" Gold shouted, concerned.

"Charizard! Are you good?" Red called to his buddy.

"Oh my!" Professor Elm, who was judging the match, exclaimed as he shielded his eyes from the debris. "How will this explosive battle end?"

"Not again!" Luna complained, forming a barrier out of her Gyarados and Shuckle's Protect shields to block Silver and her from getting hit. Everybody who could do the same did so.

The dust refused to cleared, so Luna took action.

"Everyone! Use Gust, Razor Wind, Silver Wind, or something similar if you can!" She yelled. Her voice carried well, so everyone with the ability to follow her orders pulled out their Pokemon. A Pidgeot, Fearow, Unfezant, Luna's Absol and Altaria came out and blasted the dust away, revealing...

"Charizard has fainted! Exbo and Gold are the victors!" Professor Elm declared.

"Wow," AJ whispered. "Gold is strong,"

Charizard morphed back into his regular form, lying motionless on the ground. Red, too, collapsed, leaning against the wall remains.

"So cool," Eyrin muttered. Red heard and jolted up, shocked. SK ran over to Red, guiding him to a seat. She sat next to him, and he gave her a grateful smile.

Luna sighed. "Gold!" She yelled. "What did I say about being controlled?!?"

"Sorry sis!" He shouted back. "I'll explain! I promise!"

"You better," She replied. She turned to the Professors. "I'm very sorry about my half-brother. I hope we didn't cause too much trouble,"

"Not at all!" Professor Oak assured her. "We can pay,"

Luna shook her head and pulled out a checkbook. She wrote something and then handed it to Oak. "Here. That should cover it,"

"This is too much," Prof. Oak tried to hand it back, but Luna shook her head. "It's not much for me anyway. Elite Four pays well,"

The Professors accepted it, and turned to the students.

"You see the power of a bond between Pokemon and Trainer now?" Professor Sycamore shouted.

"That was the power of a powerful bond?" Alivia asked, confused.

"Yes," Sycamore nodded. "Gold and Exbo, as well as Red and Charizard, formed a phenomenon called Battle Bond,"

"Oh," Alivia nodded.

"Well," Professor Birch checked his watch. "It's time to go. Luna, Gold, thank you for taking the time to battle us. We hope to see you again!"

"You just might!" Luna grinned in a way that half the students figured Silver would grin if he ever did.

"Bye!" Gold grinned.

"Bye!" Everyone chorused.

Luna zipped out of the door, executing a nifty side turn on her Altaria to get out of the door. She zipped away into the sky.

"See ya!" Gold rode his Typhlosion, which had been healed by some Potions, out the door after Luna. Professor Juniper sighed as she closed the door.