Chapter 3 - OogaBooga617538

(My first time actually putting effort into writing anything, so...if this chapter is pure dog crap don't hate too much -Obby) (Edited by Luna)

Thud! It was the sound of a specific crimson-haired student finishing homework and then flopping onto his bed.

"OBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Sky shouted.

Obby sighed, not wanted to shout more than he already did. He kinda hated being roommates with Sky but also felt like he was the only one who could put up with him. 

After all, he was his brother.

"What is it?" he asked, tired from shouting so much.

"Take out the trash!" Sky yelled.

Obby sighed, "Fine, if it'll shut you up," he said.

As Obby threw out the trash in the nearby dumpster he heard a familiar voice.

"Heyo!" Obby spun around to see Cookie, who was also going to throw out her trash.

"Yo, what's up?" He replied.

"Nothing much, you?" Cookie responded.

"Ah, nothing much, just going a bit insane due to Sky."

"He's annoying." She said. "Well, why don't you come over to get away from him?" Her ponytail swayed in the slight breeze.

"Sounds nice, sure." 

As they walked back both of them were silent, neither knowing what to say.

"Thanks for the toast earlier." He broke the silence.

"O-Oh no problem." She said, almost sounding startled.

"..."

"..."

"Is it just me or is this REALLY awkward?" Cookie asked.

"It is," Obby replied.

They walked by to the dorms, Obby ran into his and Sky's dorm to tell him that he was gonna spend the night upstairs.

"Why you going upstairs? Are you two gonna-" Sky was cut off.

"Don't even finish that thought." Obby half shouted as Sky started laughing.

Cookie was blushing, and Obby put his hood up.

"Eh Cookie's roommate would probably stop them." Another familiar voice said. 

Obby and Cookie spun around to see Gold.

Obby's POV

"Yo! What are you doing here?" I asked, genuinely confused. 

"Oh y'know, I didn't want to stay at a hotel and I was still in the area so I decided to see if I could stay the night at one of your places, could I?" Gold asked.

"Sure! We could have a sleepover!" Cookie almost shouted in excitement.

"Well I guess we should invite more people then." I suggested. "I'll go ask Luca and AJ, you go invite whoever."

"Okay!" Cookie shouted excitedly.

The duo went to their friend's doors and invited them. 

In total, Luca, AJ, Cindy, Sylkie, Silver and Etta joined. Everyone else either was busy, or just didn't want to go, which was for the best, considering it would get very cramped very quickly.

Cookie's POV

Once everybody settled down, I ordered pizza, since I did not want to cook for everyone here.