The Note

"He left a note that says" Ryder said as he started to read the note that Marshall left behind

Dear: PAW Patrol

I Have had a lot of good times here with you guys, a lot of laughs and a lot of adventures but since this things started happening and the dreams I just don't know if you guys will be safe around me so I decided to just leave and hopefully you guys will still be happy and take care of yourselves and Adventure Bay, and I know you guys will still have amazing adventures without me though I'm a little sad that I'm not with you guys, but it's for the best, you guys have been my family for so long and I never wanted this to happen but I am afraid that it is happening so I am sorry if I disappointed you guys specially you Ryder, you guys have been my family for so long, you stuck by my side every time, you guys have helped me so much and hopefully I can help you guys by leaving I know, I know it won't but at least you guys will be safe.

Ryder I know you can find a better fire pup than me and you are the best owner a pup could ask for, thank you for everything that you have done for me and for the rest of the pups you gave us food, shelter, water and love thank you Ryder for everything and thank you for accepting me for who I am when we first met I knew my life would change when I met you and I was right it changed because I met you, you are like a father to me, Ryder, thank you for that and again for everything.

Rocky I am sorry for spraying with my water cannon every time, but thank you for not hating me about it thank you for being my brother

Skye you are like a little sister to me and I would protect you if I can, thank you sis for everything for caring for everyone and for me, also take care of Chase for me 

Zuma thank you for teaching me how to surf even though I could not do it but thank you for being my lil brother that I never had 

Rubble you are the youngest out of all of us, take care of yourself and let the others take care of you they are your big brothers and sisters and don't eat everyone's pup food 

Tracker we don't really talk that much, but still thank you for being friends with me and for meeting you and for teaching us how to survive out in the wild

Everest I.. I wish I had time to tell you this but I.. I love you I know it's not good saying it in a letter than in person but I might never get the chance of saying it so I'm saying it here I love you Everest I loved you since the first day we've met, your eyes sparkle like the stars and your so beautiful and cute and your smile, every time you smile it just makes me smile, I hate seeing you sad, and every time I think of you it just leaves me speechless I want to say so much things about you that my mind can't even keep up or think about anything, and I know people say that no one is perfect but to me you are perfect and I would not want you to change, and I would do anything for you Everest, anything. This thing I have prevented me from feeling it but because you were by my side it came back and I know you won't fall for a pup like me I mean who would right I'm just a klutz that can't do anything right, that always needs saving but thank you for being their for me.

And Chase I.. I don't even know where to begin we have been in so much adventures since we were little and you have been their for me since we first met and all the way, you are like a big brother to me Chase and it seems like yesterday when we first met.

   Flashback

 It Was Mid Afternoon 

"Here we are Chase our new home" Ryder said with a smile as they are looking at their new home