The start of The Curse

It was a beautiful day in adventure bay, the sun was shining, the birds are chirping and the pups was playing. Except for one Dalmatian who was sleeping in his pup house, he was whimpering and was turning in his sleep, he was having a nightmare 

In Marshall's Nightmare

Marshall was standing in a black space and he was getting scared because he didn't know where he was

"Hello, where am I" said the Dalmatian scared

"Hello" shouted the Dalmatian

"What's this" said the Dalmatian as he saw and picked up a strange stone

And he got jump scared by a weird demon looking thing, it had bat wings, devil horns, a black face, red flaming eyes and black body and a flaming tail, and it was a pup

"Ahhh, what was that?" He said still in his dream

Then he saw it, he saw the dog that was in the image he got closer to it and the dog turned around and made a loud noise which scared the Dalmatian and the dog attacked the Dalmatian

When he was getting attacked he woke up

"Ahhhh!!" Shouted the Dalmatian as he woke up the other pups heard it so they quickly went over to the Dalmatian with worried look on their faces when they got to the Dalmatian.

"Hey Marshall" said Everest

"Ahh! Oh hey guys" said the Dalmatian while he got a little scared  "what's up" the Dalmatian said with a fake smile.

"We could ask you the same thing, why did you shout?" Asked the German Shepherd worriedly.

"I just had a... you know bad dream is all" the Dalmatian said

"Awe you suwe dude?" Said the Lab.

"Yes. Now you pups continue playing, I'm just gonna take a walk" said the Dalmatian

"Ok buddy just let Ryder know where you're going " said the German Shepherd

"I will Chase, See you later" the Dalmatian said as he pup tagged Ryder 

"Hey Ryder i am just gonna take a walk" said the Dalmatian 

"Ok then Marshall, just get back here before it gets dark" said Ryder

"Ok Ryder bye" said the Dalmatian 

"Ok bye Marshall" said Ryder

While Marshall was walking he can't seem to figure out of his mind then he saw a familiar looking stone but he didn't know why it was familiar to him, while he was looking at the stone, the stone was whispering the Dalmatians name, its like the stone is next to him whispering his name in his ear. The Dalmatian grabbed the stone and something happened to him his body went black, his eyes went flaming red like literally on fire and his claws are sharp as a blade that is like forged in hell itself, he had horns, his tail was on fire and he had wings like a bat but he doesn't have control over it, but he can manage to go back to his former self from time to time but also the demon within him is stronger than him so he cant have control transforming into the monster but he transformed back to his normal self.

The Dalmatian went back to the lookout because it was getting dark, having the stone around him like a necklace, he went back just in time for dinner. He went inside the lookout all quiet and went towards his pup bowl and ate it. the pups noticed Marshall being quiet.... to quiet.

"Marshall are you okay buddy?" asked the German Shepherd with worried in his face 

"Yes Chase i'm okay" said Marshall with a fake smile on his face 

"Yeah Mawshall dude awe you suwe youw okay" said the Labrador with worried look on his face.

"Yes guys i'm okay don't worry about me i'm just tired ( fake yawns )" said the Dalmatian with another fake smile 

"Yeah are you reall-"Rubble asked" YES I AM OKAY, AND PLEASE STOP ASKING ME" Marshall snapped at their youngest friend and realized what he had done.

The others were shocked at what happened there kindhearted, funny, lovely friend yelled at Rubble, their youngest.

"I.. I'm sorry Rubble, I need to go for a bit" Marshal said as ran towards the lookout doors with tears falling from his eyes. 

Chase saw and smelled the tears that were coming form the dalmatian's eyes and ran after him. he caught up to Marshall and saw that he was sitting on top of a hill and walked towards him and sat beside him.

"Marshall are you sure your okay, you have never yelled at anyone before" Chase said

"Yes i am, I think but look it was an accident i didn't mean to yell are Rubble" Marshall said as he lowered his head 

 "Look Marshall it's okay just please tell me what's wrong when you are ready and please don't bottle it up." Chase said giving him a hug 

"I will Chase, I will" Marshall said as he returned the hug 

"The night time is beautiful isn't it, with the stars twinkling in the night sky" Marshall said as he looked up

"Yeah it sure is" Chase agreed and looked up as well 

"I remember when we use to come up here when it was just us" Marshall said to Chase giving him nostalgia 

"Yeah me too we stopped when we got more members and went into more missions, but I miss this" Chase said as he smiled at his best friend 

"Yeah" Marshall agreed and looked straight at the stars while Chase continued looking at him.

Marshall yawned and walked towards his pup house but before he walked he looked back to Chase and said goodnight.

Chase smiled and said it back to him before walking to his own pup house.

5 WEEKS LATER

Weeks had past and Marshall still hasn't told the pups and Ryder what's wrong with him, the pups and Ryder is worried for the Dalmatian, they keep asking him what is wrong but they get the same answers every time, like: I'm okay guys, nothings wrong, i'm fine, just leave me alone. The Dalmatians curse is much more powerful than him so his anger is getting the best of him but he needs to control his curse because it is so powerful and it is much powerful than all of  their mighty pups powers combine.

It was an early morning in adventure bay all the pups were waking up and they all went inside the lookout to eat their breakfast. while they were eating, Marshall felt something that he had felt every time the curse takes control of his body.

"Guys I.. I need to go for a little bit" The Dalmatian said as he was running out of the lookout, the other pups were worried and confused. 

"It is happening again we need to follow him to know what is going on" the German Shepherd said as they all nod in agreement including Ryder, while they were running out of the lookout to follow the Dalmatian. They saw the Dalmatian transforming into something and screaming.

"Guys stay back please I don't want to hurt you" said the Dalmatian scared 

"Marshall?!?" said the German shepherd and husky in unison 

As they said that the Dalmatian transformed into his cursed body, he was turning around to face his friends and.....

This is my first chapter so please don't hate it and if you don't like it please just don't read it this is my first one, anyways what will happen now that they saw Marshall or if that really is him, what will they do to him? Will they help him control it or not?

Edit: A/N Sorry guys that i have not posted in a while and for taking this out, its only because to proofread it, I will be continuing this don't worry so yeah stay safe guys.