‣ eleven

┊➶┊

┊➶┊

"we already have an assignment?" whined yongseung as the three trudged down the steps and out the room.

minchan snorted at him. "it's only to see what we all know and what our style is."

"professor said it's not a big grade anyways," sunhee added. "doesn't that kind of suck for him though?"

minchan pondered for a moment, tilting his head in the process.

"yeah, i can see it. he has to listen to whatever everyone turns in."

when they reached the lobby, they met up with hoyoung and the others. gyehyeon had his arms stretched out as a yawn slipped past his lips.

"time to go home and go back to sleep," he said making yeonho frown.

"nooo! we're already out, let's go do something!" he suggested, looking at hoyoung and minchan since they were the oldest among them.

"nuh-uh," hoyoung shook his head. "my dogs are waiting for me at home. sunhee, wanna head back together?"

"hm? oh, sure."

"see you guys tomorrow," minchan waved.

hoyoung and sunhee returned the gesture to all of them before walking alongside each other. a conversation grew between them and it made sunhee completely unaware of a glare being sent their way.

┊➶┊

the rest of the day was pretty uneventful and she expected that night to be the same until she bumped into juyeon and eric. she was about to leave when she opened her front door and saw the two standing there, juyeon's hand ready to knock.

"jesus!" sunhee jumped. "what are you two doing here?"

"you weren't planning on going anywhere tonight, were you?" asked juyeon.

"only the supermarket. why?"

"just go this weekend," eric said.

"unless you want me to starve, sure."

with hands on her shoulders, eric turned her around and guided her back into her apartment.

"go change, we're taking you out."

"wait, eric—"

sunhee grabbed his wrists and faced him again, spotting juyeon closing the door behind him.

"i have classes tomorrow and it's already ten-thirty!" she told them.

"exactly, so why are you going out to the store so late?" juyeon cocked one of his eyebrows up, leaning back against the wall.

"uh.. i like the danger the night brings."

eric's gaze flickered up to her "bedroom" and sunhee got the idea but she was tired and hungry. what could've been more important than buying food for the night?

he saw her reluctance and squished her cheeks. "pretty please with cherries on top?"

"i don't even like cherries," sunhee huffed. "where are we going?"

juyeon came close and ruffled her hair. "you'll see when we get there. it'll be fun, promise."

dragging herself up the stairs, she called over her shoulder, "i better be able to make it to school on time."

┊➶┊

ceo of short chapters;; but the link to the kkt group chat will be in the comments so yg can actually click on it!! 👼🏻 my id is kookslace and apparently you have to friend me before you can join ): BUT EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO JOIN PLEASE DO <3