‣ fourteen

┊➶┊

┊➶┊

when sunhee's empty plate was put in the sink, sunwoo led her upstairs and showed her to one of the bathrooms. he left her with a towel in her arms, closing the door behind him.

standing under the lukewarm water, she felt her muscles relax. tiredness was beginning to hit her and she tried to wash up quickly so she could fall asleep sooner.

once all of the soap suds were off of her body, she turned the water off and squeezed the excess water out of her hair before wrapping herself in the towel. sitting on the counter was a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tee which were both owned by sunwoo.

she dried herself completely and got dressed, exiting the bathroom with a yawn. at the same time, the aforementioned boy was leaving a room. he took a glance at her and sighed, walking over.

"i am not letting you on my bed with wet hair. you're gonna make my pillows wet," said sunwoo as he grabbed the towel from sunhee's hand.

he draped it over her head and began to dry it more. when he finished, she scrunched her face up and deadpanned at him through the strands of hair.

"you look good like that," he commented.

"oh, shut up."

sunwoo put his arm around her shoulders and she brushed her hair back while being led to his bedroom.

it was tidy and minimalistic. a few plushies sat on a shelf in his bookshelf and sunhee snickered, catching his attention.

"what?" he asked.

"nice kuromi," she said.

he followed her gaze and rolled his eyes. he gently pushed her head to the side and went to his closet to collect another pair of sweatpants.

"you know that was from you when we were, like, seven, right?"

"wait, seriously? i gave you a sanrio character? why?"

sunhee sat down on the neatly made bed and crossed her legs, setting her hands in her lap.

"i don't know, you're just that weird," he answered. "i'll be back, i'm gonna shower. go to sleep soon. you'll have to wake up early if you wanna make it to school on time."

and with that, sunwoo left the room, giving her a chance to look around more. her bag and cellphone were sitting on his nightstand next to his own. the digital alarm clock behind them displayed the time as a quarter past three in the morning.

she reached over to check her phone's battery percentage and put it back down before climbing under the white covers. once her head hit the pillow, she snuggled closer to the blanket and shut her eyes, falling asleep.

sunwoo came back to the sight after fifteen minutes passed. he quietly closed the door behind him and headed over to toss his day clothes into the hamper in his closet. one of his hands ruffled his damp hair and he turned the lights off.

┊➶┊

i want to be kid milli's anime girlf;;
i originally wasn't going to publish this bc i haven't finished the next chapter yet but i've been sO confused with school work and needed to take my mind off of it <3 hope u enjoyed this lil filler