c h a p t e r 1 8

Third Person POV

A few weeks later, the large group of friends were swimming in the Finesse pool, when the one girl they all despised the most showed up.

"Hey guys!"

Each girl wanted to punch her in the face until she fell unconscious. Each boy were scared for what Gabriella might do. Gabriella ws raging with anger. Quinton on the other hand, boy was he petrified. He didn't want anything to mess up the friendship that he had just fixed.

"What the hell are you doing here bitch?"

Each person looked to Nessa, the first person to speak up.

"I came over to swim of course!"

There was a chorus of 'no' from inside the pool. Every person wanted her to leave. She was acting as if she had done nothing that had ruined the most important things to them.

"Hi Hannah!" Gabriella exclaimed as she exited the pool. "So," she started as she clasped her hands together, "I don't know if you can tell by the looks on everyone's faces, but you are not welcomed here! You have ruined my life, you ruined Quinton's life, oh and basically everybody's lives here! So, I'm going to ask you to leave before we call the cops. See, there's this thing called tresspassing on private property, and that's what you're doing. You can either leave, or go to jail." Gabriella said all this with a sarcastic smile on her face.
"No I think that I'll stay here. Um, you see, my dad is the captain of this precinct, so I can't really be arrested."
"uM, yes you can. You are breaking the law. Quinton, didn't she tell you what precinct her dad is captain of?"
"Yeah, she said the 56 precinct."
"Honey, you hear that? Your father is captain of the 56 precinct. We live in the 58 precinct. So, your dad doesn't have much power here. Now, leave, or I WILL call the cops!"
"Mk bye guys! It was nice seeing you!" Hannah said rushing out of the backyard, and out the front door.
"No it wasn't! Don't forget to let the door hit you on the way out!" Charli yelled.

Once she left, the group began to fool around in the pool again. They were outside until dark.

"Guys! Let's play never have I ever!"
"This should be interesting." Avani semi-mumbled.

Every person put up their fingers.

"How about every time you put a finger down, you have to do a truth or dare?" Bryce questioned.
"Yeah ok. Not a bad idea Bryce."
"I try."

The farther into the night, the more fun the group had. It felt like how it used to be. No drama, no problems, just fun.

---------------------------------------

a/n

I kinda want to switch up my wrinting style. I don't know yet though. I also kinda feel like discontinuing this book :/ I just think it could be so much better than it is, but I also want to keep it up. I decide soon.

The only way I was able to come up with the cop stuff is because I'm watching Brooklyn 99 right now, and it's legit my favorite show right now.

Also, choose Nick Austin or Noah Beck ( I'll tell you what its for later)

Anyways, have a good day/night <3