c h a p t e r 4

The boys are coming home today and they're supposed to come over when they land. I don't want to see him yet. I just can't. Not physically, not mentally, not anything. I haven't come out of my room since I found out. The girls have checked on me, but they don't want to bother me. I'm staying off of social media for the week. Hey, what do ya know? I'm staying off social media like Quinton asked me to. I didn't tell my fans, but I think they've figured it out. Anthony is gong to pick up the boys with Kio in about 5 minutes, they'll drop their stuff off at their house, and then come here.

Anthony yelled, "We're gonna go pick the boys up!"
"Okay!" Nessa yelled back.

Anthony and Kio left to get the boys, and I decided to actually get out of bed, and get ready for the day. I'm going to show Quinton what he messed up.

2 hours later (a/n: if you don't read that in the spongebob voice, we can't be friends)

The boys just got bak to their house. They should be here any minute.

"Hey guys! We're back!"

I walked downstairs with Charli while the others ran.

"Josh I missed you!"
"Griffin!"

When I walked downstairs, Quinton ran up to me and tried to give me a hug.

"No."
"But baby..."
"I said no Quinton! I broke up with you! You don't get to come back to LA and act like nothing happened! You hurt me, and I really don't want to see you right now."
"Miller please...Just let me explain..."
"No! Your face in the video showed that you were afraid to get caught, but guess what, you did. You're not sorry for cheating, your sorry for getting caught. Don't think I not mad at any of you either. You were THERE, and you didn't have the audacity to tell me. The only people I'm talking to are the girls, Anthony, and Kio."

Everybody was looking at me. I just walked away to the kitchen. I didn't want to hear what they had to say. I didn't care if they were mad at me, they were the ones who hurt me. I was also hungry. I grabbed a container of ice cream, and turned around to go back to my room when I see Quinton. What the actual fuck does he want.

"Gabs can we please talk? I just want to explain. Please."
"I'll think about it. Okay, thought about it, and my answer is no."

I pushed through him since he was in my way. I walked back upstairs, turned on my LEDS, blasted music, and locked my door. I sat on my bed, eating my ice cream, thinking about where my life would be at if I didn't move to the Finesse House.

Next day

I slept all day yesterday. ALL DAY. Wait, I sleep all day, almost everyday. I got ready for the day, and walked downstairs. Ahaha, guess what? All the boys are here! I walked outside to sit down, ignoring all of their 'good mornings.' I closed my eyes until I felt someone in my presence. I opened my eyes, and there stood Charli. Honestly, Charli is my closest best friend out of ThE sQuAd.

"Hey Gabby."
"Hey Charli. What's up?"
"The boys are all upset because you won't talk to them."
"Honestly, I don't care. I don't want to sound rude, but fuck them. They were there when he cheated on me, and didn't tell me."
"I understand. Just know, they know they made a big mistake, and they want to fix it."
"I'm not gonna crawl for tothem for their apology. If they want to apologize, they need to come to me."
"Okay. I'm gonna go back inside. Love you."
"Love you too."

She heads back inside, and just when I close my eyes.

"Gabby."
"Whattttt? Can't you see I'm relaxing?" I groan, not knowing who it is.
"I want to talk to you, and I'm don't want no as an answer." Quinton.
"I really just don't want you around me right now."
"Can you please just listen?"
"What do you wan to say? 'oH mY nAmE iS qUiNtOn, AnD i ChEaTeD oN mY gIrLfRiEnD.'"
"Gabriella. I just want you to listen. Please. I'll leave you alone, if you just please listen."
"No."
"Please!"
"I said no Quinton! You have no idea how much you hurt me! I've gone through hell and back since I found out, and now you want me to just listen? You've got your head up your ass if you think I'll listen to you."

I got up and walked inside. He just ruined my vibe. Everyone was sitting in the living room.

"I'm going to Dunkin! If you want anything text me."
"Wait for me! I'm coming!"
"Hurry."

I walked out the door with Charli following close behind. We got into my car, and drove to Dunkin. When we got there, Charli said to park instead of going through the drive-through. We got out of the car and walked inside.

"Hi, what can I get you?"
"Can I get 2 iced coffees, one with carmel and one with chocolate swirl, a strawberry frosted sprinkles donut, and a cherry blossom donut? Charli did anyone text?"
"No. I guess nobody wants anything."
"Ok. That's all."
"Your total is $15.63."

I handed her my card, and signed the recipt.

"Here is your card, and your order will be ready in 5 minutes."

We waited for our order, and then got into the car. On our way back home Charli asked me a question.

"What did Quinton want earlier?"
"He wanted to talk to me, but I said no because he really hurt me, and I'm just not ready to talk to him yet."
"Oh."

We got home, and walked through the door. You'll never guess who I saw with Quinton.

-----------------------------------------------------------

a/n

This chapter was supposed to be out last night, but procrastinationnn so I didn't end up finishing the chapter. I'm writing the next chapter right now so that I can have it done tomorrow. I also have an idea for another book, but I don't know if I should write it.