c h a p t e r 5

What a bitch. There she was, sitting on Quintons lap.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now Quinton?! You brought her into my house? The one you swore was an accident, the one who broke us up?! I can't believe you right now! Less than two hours ago, you were begging to talk to me so that I would forgive you. And to think I was going to agree to talk to you."

I walked over to the two of them, and poured my coffee onto their heads. I threw my cup and donut into their laps, and said,

"I'm not hungry anymore."

I ran upstairs, slamming the door to my room. Sliding my back down my door, I started crying. I can't believe him. Why didn't he bring her to the Sway House? WHERE HE LIVES. I was going to talk to him too. Then I heard a knock on my door. I got up to open and see everyone except Quinton and Hannah.

"What do you guys want?"
Josh stepped forward and said, "First, the boys and I want to apologize for being bitches, and not telling you about Quinton in Texas. We didn't even know until we saw the video. I swear every time you called one of us, we honestly thought he was sleeping or in the bathroom."
"It's okay I guess. You guys are some of my best friends, and I just thought I could trust you. But I didn't know that you guys didn't know. I'm sorry too."
Avani said, "We're sorry too bebe. We didn't know that girl was here. We were all upstairs, and when Quinton didn't come upstairs with us, we thought he was waiting for you to get home to talk to you."
"It's okay. It just hurts ya know? Seeing the girl he cheated on me with in my own house really fucking hurts."
"I know babe. I know."

We all had a group hug, and went downstairs. There stood Quinton, in a new set of clothes, and without that hoe.

"Why the fuck was she here? In fact, why the fuck are you here still Quinton? You brought that bitch in to my house, when you knew that I would be home any minute. When you knew that you broke my heart when I saw you with her the first time. The first time wasn't even in person. What makes you think it's okay to break my heart all over again? Especially in person, with the same girl you broke my heart with the first time." By now, I was in tears.

"I fucking hate you Quinton Griggs. Just please get the fuck out of my house."

Quinton's POV

"Why the fuck was she here? In fact, why the fuck are you here still Quinton? You brought that bitch in to my house, when you knew that I would be home any minute. When you knew that you broke my heart when I saw you with her the first time. The first time wasn't even in person. What makes you think it's okay to break my heart all over again? Especially in person with the same girl you broke my heart with the first time."

"I fucking hate you Quinton Griggs. Just please get the fuck out of my house."

Her words broke me. I messed it all up again. With the same fucking girl, in her house. What is wrong with me? I've hurt her over and over again. Everybody was looking at me with dissaproval. Gabriella was looking at me with pain. She was the only one I cared about right now. But right now, I was the only person she hated.

I walked out of the Finesse House, and down the street. I just needed to think. What made me cheat in the first place? I was only with Gabriella for two weeks at the time. I walked back to the Sway House, and went straight up to my room, and cried for hours.

Gabriella's POV

As soon as he walked out the front door, I fell to the floor.

Olivia and Dixie fell to the floor with me and started to comfort me.

"It's gonna be okay babes. It's gonna be okay." they repeated the same words until I fell asleep.

i woke up in my bed, and it was the next morning. I looked like a mess. Tear-stained cheeks, my hair in knots, sweats and sweatpants. I opened my door and yelled down the hall,

"I'll be in the bathroom taking a bath! I might be in there for a while!"

I heard a few reply, and the others I assumed were still asleep. I walked into my closet, and chose my outfit for the day. Once I chose my outfit, I walked in to the bathroom and started the water. I went under my sink to grab a candle, bubble bath, a face mask, teeth whiteners, a towel, and some rose petals. I planned on having a mini spa day.

I put on the face mask, put the towel on the towel heater, lit the candle, and prepared my bath. I stepped into the water, and relaxed.

At some point I guess I fell asleep becuase I woke up to yelling and shouting downstairs.

I took off my face mask, drained the water, dried myself with a towel, put on my clothes, and blew out the candle. I'll clean the rest of the stuff up later.

I walked downstairs to see all the girls yelling at Quinton.

"She's really upset!"
"You hurt her so much!"
"You were only gonna be gone three weeks! Did you really need a girl that much?"
"She doesn't want to see you right now!"

Charli just stood there playing Blackbear singing 'Fuck you' from Hot Girl Bummer over and over again on blast.

Just then the rest of the boys vurst through the door.

"Are you guys ok?"
"What's wrong?"
"Is everything alright?"
"Did someone break in?"
And then Bryce, "Did Gabby move on already?"

Josh spoke up, "Bryce, c'mon buddy."
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

By now all the girls had stopped yelling at Quinton.

Avani stepped forward, "There's nothing wrong boys. It's just the stupid ass bitch thinks Gabby wants to see him right now.''
"She does! I swear! I even have the texts to show you!"

I knew I never sent Quinton a text. Everybody was crowded around Quinton's phone looking at the text "I" sent him.

"Buddy's texts seem legit." Josh said.
"Fine. But I swear to god, if you make hy best friend cry I will-"
"Nessa, babe, stop. It's okay."

I walked downstairs, and everyone looked at me.

"Hey everyone. I'm just gonna go to the store real quick."
Quinton, soon to cover up his story said, "But you wanted to talk to me?"
"Ummm, No I didn't. In fact, I never texted you. I actually believe I blocked you. i SwEaR! I can show you my block list if you would like."
"Fuck. Okay bye!"

He ran out the door and back to teh Sway House.

"I was listening the whole time by the way. I knew the texts were fake. But, I actually do need to go to the store. I'll be back. Bye!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

I know this chpater is late, as it is currently 10:21 for me. I just haven't been paying attention in my classes so I had to catch up, sorry. Have a good day/night <3