c h a p t e r 1 0

Recap:

Hey Griggs, can we talk?"

He turned to loook at me and stood up.

"Yeah. Let's go to Finesse, it's to loud here."

We walked over to Finesse in silence. When we got to my room he asked, "What did you want to talk about?"

*************************************

"Um, I heard you broke up with Hannah."
"Yeah. She was cheating on me. And there's another person."
"Oh."

He already likes someone else....

"What's going on with you and Payton?"
"We broke up. It felt more like a friendship than a relationship to us, so we decided to just be friends."
"Oh."
"Ye-"
"Gabby I still love you. I know we had only dated for 2 weeks, but I miss your smile, I miss the way your eyes light up when you laugh, I miss us. I know you might not love me, or even like me anymore, but I still have felings for you. I miss waking up next to you almost everyday. I want you to be mine again. For good. That other person I was talking about is you."
"Quinton....I still love you too."

He looked at me, and hugged me like he was going to lose me.

"Please be my girlfriend again. I promise I won't mess it up. Please."
"Okay. Just because we are together again doesn't mean I trust you. You have to earn my trust back."

I pulled away from our hug and kissed him.

You know how there's that one person that you know is meant to be yours? I could tell Quinton was my person.

4 Months Later

"Quinton where are have you been? You've been gone for hours, and you said that you were just going to the store!"
"I've been out."
"What do you mean 'out?' We were supposed to go out tonight!"
"I'm to tired to go anywhere. I'm just gonna go home."
"Not until you tell me where you were. If you really loved me you would tell me where you were. You wanted my trust didn't you? Well right now, this is not how you earn it."
"You want to know where I was? I was at Hannah's house! I was with her, okay? She's given me more than you have in the past months! What more do you want from me?"
"I want you to leave and never come back because we are done. You promised you wouldn't go back to her! You told me!"

He just rolled his eyes, and walked out while I was crying my eyes out. Olivia walked past me and noticed I was crying.

"Gabby what's wrong?"

I didn't want to answer her.

"I'm gonna text the others."

**********************

Finesse + Sway

Olivia: you guys need to come over and downstairs. its important. gabby is crying
Charli: whats wrong ??
Bryce: we're on our way
Anthony: has anyone seen quinton ?

**********************

"Gabby where's Quinton?"

I just started crying harder.

***********************

Finesse + Sway

Olivia: dont bring him. i think its about him.
Jaden: shit.

************************

The girls came running downstairs.

Dixie comforted me, "Gabby its gonna be okay."

Avani went to get me water from the kitchen while the boys walked through the door.

Kio yelled, "Give her some space and time to calm down. Then she can explain why she's crying."

After I calmed down, and drank some water I spoke up.

"Um, I was just down here, waiting for Quinton because we were supposed to go out tonight."
"What do you mean 'were?'" Josh questioned.
"Shut up Josh!" Nessa said.
"I had waited hours and hours for him to come get me. He texted me saying that he was just going to the store really quick before picking me up. He didn't come for 4 hours. When he finlly walked in the door, I asked him where he had been multiple times, until he finally answered."

I started crying again.

"It's okay Gabby." Charli hugged me.
"He yelled at me and said that he was a Hannah's house. He told me that she gave him more than I ever did. I broke up with him and told him to never come back because he cheated. Again."

Everybody pulled me into a group hug, giving me comfort.

"It's going to be okay Gabby. It's going to be okay." Charli said.

-------------------------------------------

Should Gabby date anyone else before ending up with Quinton? And do you prefer Quinton with black or platium hair?

Have a good day/night <3