c h a p t e r 1

Congratulations!

         You, Gabriella Miller, have been chosen to move into our new content house, The Finesse House. As a new member part of Talent X, we want you to get to know our other signed creators! Your new housemates include:

> Nessa Barrett
> Avani Gregg (a/n: She's not signed to the Hype House fOr ThE sToRy)
> Olivia Ponton
(a/n: I'm actually not sure what management they are signed to^^)
> Dixie and Charli D'amelio (a/n: I know they aren't signed to Talent X, bUt FoR tHe StOrY)

We want to move you in as soon as possible, so let us know when is best for you. We are sure that your 15.3 million followers on TikTok will be happy for you. Everyone else has already moved in as of today. You are the only one remaining.

Signed,

Talent X

******
Gabriella's POV:

Wow, um okay. Already? I can't believe they already want to put me in a content house? I just signed with them two days ago. This is crazy. The only person I know is Olivia. I've heard of the others, but I've never met or talked to them. It's whatever though. I definitely know who Charli is. Who doesn't at this point. I'm pretty sure they are all older than me, except Charli, she's a year younger than me. I can move in tomorrow actually. I live alone so this works out. I was going to look for a roomate anyways. Well, now I have five. I have to let Talent X I can move in tomorrow.

The Next Day

I spent the rest of my day yesterday packing all of my stuff into boxes and suitcases. The movers are coming today to take all of my stuff to the new house. I can't wait to see Olivia. I haven't seen her in forever.

When She gets to the House

I knocked on the door, and this girl comes to open the door.

"Hi! My name is Avani! I'm guessing that you are Gabriella, our other housemate?"
"Yeah I am! It's nice to meet you. Do you mind showing me around the house, and introducing me to the others?"
"Of course! There are actually enough bedrooms for each of us to have our own, so yours is on next to Charli's and mine. Olivia's, Nessa's, and Dixie's rooms are down and across the hall. Okay, so we each have our own bathrooms, but yours and Charli's is connected. It's definitely the biggest bathroom though."
"Okay! That's actually cool!"
"Yeah. So we have a lot of empty rooms at the moment because we all moved in yesterday. The only rooms filled are the dinning room, and the meeting room. What's really cool is-"

A girl walked up to and she looked familiar.

"Hi, my name is Dixie, you may know my sister, Charli. I think you are Gabriella?"
"Yep, that's me!"
"Anyways, before Dixie interupted me, I was going to say that we have an elevator that fits 6 people at a time, and 2 stairways. Outside is the pool area, and there is also a grass area, so it's not all concrete. That's about it for now. We wanted to wait for you to get here before decorating and moving funiture in. All of us thought that we should all decide what they house will look like as a group."
"Aw! That's really sweet! That means a lot, so thank you. So, I've met you and Dixie, I already know Olivia, so I'm pretty sure that means I only have to meet Charli and Nessa. I think."
"Ok, they are outside making tiktoks, so let's go."

We went outside to this beautiful pool area to find Nessa and Charli in the middle of a tiktok.

"Hey guys! Gabriella's here, and she wants to meet you," Avani said.

They walked over from their tiktok, and introduced themselves.

"Hi, I'm Nessa. I've seen you on Tiktok before actually!"
"Hi I'm Charli! You seem like a chill person."
"Hello, it's really nice to meet you guys!" Then Charli started talking.
"Let me take you to you room so you can start unpacking."