c h a p t e r 1 1

I fell asleep in Charli's arm on the floor. All the crying made me mentally and phsically exhasted.

When I woke up a few hours later, I was in my room, laying down on my bed. As I sat up, Josh walked in.

"Hey Gabby. I just wanted to let you know that, I talked to the guys at TalentX. They are having Quinton go home for a few weeks. Until he can get his act together, he won't be around here."
"Thanks Josh. I just can't believe he did that to me. He's hurt me before and he knew that, but he did it again anyways. It just hurts. It hurts so much."
"I know Gabby. It can only get better."

He hugged me, and walked out of my room. I decided to go downstairs and eat. Everybody was downstairs in the kitchen, and when I walked in, they turned to look at me.

Charli ran up to me, hugged me, and said, "Aw baby. It's gonna be okay."

I looked like a fucking mess. My hair was in a messy bun, and I was wearing sweats and a sweatshirt. Okay, so I wear this almost everyday, but you could the difference between a fucked up mess, and just a lazy person.

I walked to the fridge and took out a tub of ice cream. I got a spoon, and started eating the ice cream. Everybody was looking at me with pity.

"Can you guys not look at me like that? This isn't the first time it's happened. Obviously, I deserve what happens to me, or it wouldn't have happened a second time! He doesn't love me, and he never did! But it sucks! It sucks because I love him so much, and I probably won't stop  loving him. Knowing that he's not happy with me hurts a lot. But, if he's happy with that slut of a girl, then I have to live with it."
"Gabby...."
"What Bryce?"
"Josh is live." he whispered.
"Fuck my life! Nothing goes right. Now thousands of people know about my personal life. Oh, and to the people listening, I won't be posting anything on social media for a week. Peace out mothefuckers."

I walked back up to my room and cried while eating ice cream. I decided to go live to let people know about my situation.

**************************

Gabby's Live: we need to talk....

"Hey guys, we need to talk. I'm gonna wait for more people to join before explaining."

Is everything ok gabby ??
whats wrong bby :(

"Um, this is something wrong, and I'm not okay. Okay, there's enough people here. I'm gonna explain now. I already know there are people screen recording, so hi Youtube."

yall she called you out lmaooo

"Okay so, um-"

I couldn't think about it without crying.

"Quinton and I- Um, Quinton and I are no longer together. He cheated on me again. Multiple times, behind my back. With Hannah. I won't be posting anything on social media for the next week. I want to take time to myself, so that I can get through this. Quinton is not going to be at Sway for the next few weeks, or until his "attitude" changes. I'm sorry for crying. If you were on Josh's live earlier this morning, you might have heard me. I really do love Quinton, but he's broken my heart over and over again. It hurts a alot. I you want to hear exactly what I said in Josh's live, look it up on Youtube, I bet it's already there. I love him, and it sucks because I know that he's happier without me. I wan't good enough, and I wish that I was, but I wasn't. I just have to live with that, knowing that I will probably won't be enough for anybody. Quinton was the only one that actually understood me. He knew he hurt me before, but he didn't care. I don't deserve what happened to me, but I know that I don't deserve anybody in my life. I love Sway and Finesse, but I don't think that I belong here anymore. I felt that I had to tell you guys, because you guys are my family. I'll answer a few questions, but I'm not gonna stay on live much longer."

Did you know everybody's on here

"Yeah everybody's on here. Obviously there's thousands of you."

Quinton's on
Finesse and Sway are on here
QUINTONS ON YOUR LIVE

"Oh um, guys I have to go bye."

***************************

I ended my live and continued to cry. Quinton heard the whole thing. FUCK.

------------------------------

a/n

I need to get on my shitttttt.

I suck at updating and I'm sorry. Have a good day/night and stay safe <3