c h a p t e r 1 5

Gabriella's POV

I can't believe Quinton would do that. Couldn't he have waited another day? I just don't understand how he "forgot" it was my birthday.

"Gabby? Let me in." Charli said, knocking on my bedroom door.
"Come in. It's unlocked."
She walked in, and closed the door behind her. "Gabby I'm soory. We had no idea he was coming back tonight."
"It's not your fault. Just his. I don't understand how he forgot that it was my birthday! And then he asked me to be his girlfriend again! LIke hell I would! He hurt me so much, and he thinks it's ok? How can one be so stupid! I just wanted to enjoy my birthday with no problems or mistakes, but my biggest one came back."

Third Person POV

Little did Gabriella know, Quinton was behind her door listening. He was coming to apologize for what he did.

His heart broke, hearing her say that she wouldn't be his girlfriend again. But, he understood. He had hurt her, over and over again, all because of stupid mistake. Quinton knew she was crying. He heard the hurt in her voice when she talked. Being her boyfriend was a privilege, and he had lost it. Realizing tonight was not a good night, he went home, on the verge of crying, knowing that he might have lost his chance forever.

The Next Day

Gabriella's POV

After talking to Charli last night, I fell asleep. I wanted today to be a good day.

"Gabby! The boys and Payton are coming over in 10!" Olivia yelled down the hall.
"Ok!"

I got dressed and brushed my teeth, then headed downstairs to eat some breakfast. Each girl apologized for the night that was ruined. I told them that it wasn't their fault because they didn't know he was back.

When the boys got here, we all decided to go swimming. Payton borrowed one of the boys' swim trunks (a/n: sWiM tRuNkS makes me uncomfortable but idk what else to write instead)  since he didn't have any. I filmed a bunch of tiktoks with everybody, and we were having fun.

"As her best friend, I, Payton Moormeier, declare that we celebrate Gabby's birthday again, right now."

Everbody agreed, and Nessa ran inside to get ice cream and white claws for the boys. Somebody played music, and we all danced around in the pool have an amazing time.

"Thank you guys. Celebrating my birthday again really means a lot to me."
"Aw of course! We love you." Dixie said.
"Oh! We have to open your gifts from us!" Olivia realized, running inside.

She came back out with a handful of gifts, and a few bags. I opened each, thanking the person who gave me the gift.

"My gift isn't there. It is too big to carry around, so you have to come over to Sway." Josh said.
"Ok..."

We all walked over to Sway, everybody else already knowing what it is. We walked through the door, and out to the backyard where.....

--------------------------------------------------------

a/n

I bit the inside of my cheek writing this and now I'm bleeding but whatever.

I'm trying to get chapters out whenever I can.

Have a good day/night <3