Sheild HQ

There will be some strong language. Also jealous Avengers.

When I reached my room I took a quick shower and got dressed in the first few things I found in my bag (outfit above not the jacket or beanie). I walked back out to everyone holding my phone.

"Great Liv your back. You ready?" Clint asked. I nodded looking down at my phone as it went off.

Sammy: Hey how are you? Haven't spoken in a while also got the news about your mother.

Livvy: Hey! I'm doing good. I met all my soulmates and yeah not the best of news but getting through it slowly. Mostly just being distracted by my mates.

Sammy: YOU FOUND THEM?! LIKE ALL OF THEM?

Livvy: Yes all of them. I snorted at her outburst over text. She found her's our last year of High School. Her soulmate Jade is really nice. Jade is a big ball of sass. (Sammy or Samantha is lesbian and Jade is Pansexual. For those who care.)

Sammy: I gotta tell Jade she will be happy for you.

Livvy: Yeah I know. Tell her because I gotta go. Mates and all but I have something big to tell you later. I will Facetime to you later.

Sammy: Alright, Jade says Hi by the way. 

Livvy: Tell her I say hi back. I followed them to the jet. They were looking at me weirdly. I think they're jealous. Oh, this could be fun.

Sammy: Hey this is Jade. Sammy left me with her phone while she went to the bathroom. That was her mistake. Since we don't have each other's phone number yet here's mine. ###-###-####.

Livvy: Ok, thanks. Here's mine so you aren't confused. ###-###-####.

Sammy: Thanks but I gotta give Sam her phone back before she kills me or worse, she doesn't let me have my nightly cuddles.

Livvy: Ok, have a good day.

Sammy: I am back miss me? 

Livvy: Not really, bitch

Sammy: Jerk

I laughed at her response. We binge-watched Supernatural over winter break. We had fun, somewhere through there I met Jade but never ended up with her number. My mate were totally now. All that is left is for me to get through the questions. Oh, this is gonna be fun.

"Who you texting?" Tony asked he's jealous now.

"Sam. Why?" I asked not telling them her real name. The twitch in their faces is making my day. 

"Oh, no reason. Who is this Sam?" Tony questioned again. I had to keep the smirk off my face.

"Sam, oh they are just my friend," I answered not using her or she in my sentences.

"A friend?" Stephan asked. I nodded my head scanning people's faces. Fury looks entertained at this and I think Bruce, Loki, and Thor figured out Sam is either a girl or not a threat to our relationship at all. 

Unknown: Hey Olivia. This is Jade, Sammy's soulmate.

Olivia: Oh, hey. 

Jade *not* West: I heard from Sammy you found your soulmates?

Liv: Yeah, they seem to think Sammy in a boy and are jealous. 

Jade *not* West: Oh, really? That is just hilarious. I gotta tell her.

Liv: Can you do it. Also, tell her when I call her I am gonna be a little more flirty than normal. I wanna see just how riled up I can get them.